Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Please don't associate this weapon with Darvel Juniors please, absolutely nothing to do with us.

I wouldn't say we were pish, especially considering your keeper got Man of the Match..but you deserved your win so well done. No arguments from us.
Try and remember you can be gracious in victory and defeat!!

1 hour ago, auldgeezer said:

I wouldn't say we were pish, especially considering your keeper got Man of the Match..but you deserved your win so well done. No arguments from us.
Try and remember you can be gracious in victory and defeat!!

Nobody from Darvel has said that. Speak to KRFC and he will confirm it.

i couldn't make the game due to being stuck at work [emoji24] but must admit found it strange when heard that we had been beaten 5-0 ,that your keeper had got the man of the match award [emoji848][emoji50]

Decent bunch of lads from KRFC down today and had some craic - real juniors guys. As ceejayar says it was a flattering scoreline - could easily have been 3-3 draw but that’s football.

All the best to KRFC for remainder of the season.

i couldn't make the game due to being stuck at work [emoji24] but must admit found it strange when heard that we had been beaten 5-0 ,that your keeper had got the man of the match award [emoji848][emoji50]

Kilsyth certainly had more of the early chances , between some great saves from our keeper and squandered chances it could have been a whole different score line . Darvel did however bury it when given the chance but we did say anybody looking at the score and the keeper getting motm will be like wtf .

45 minutes ago, Sommerville lad said:

God sake Billy if I new you were there you could have had your tea and cake 

I told you the last time When you made the offer, I don’t like the cake you have doon the brae .....

By the way, what’s wi The NHS Glasses & Jeans pulled up over your bellybutton all about? 

42 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I told you the last time When you made the offer, I don’t like the cake you have doon the brae .....

By the way, what’s wi The NHS Glasses & Jeans pulled up over your bellybutton all about? 

I’m sure billy will get his tea and cake soon

50 minutes ago, Amofan1 said:

I’m sure billy will get his tea and cake soon

Sadly it looks like it mate, but I was doon the brae yesterday & not a peep, which was good 👍

I did however enjoy the fitba & banter but TBH I prefer Chapman’s Pies though 🤷‍♂️

Empire  Biscuits are top notch though 👍

Edited by Billy XBoswell

8 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Your thinking about someone else mate I hand jogging on after I big operation so I was not me with jeans ever mind maybe meet you next time 

10 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Been thinking over the last hour it you that bring this feed down you have just slated me on my appearance you don't know me but you have a opinion on me this feed this is a football feed but you keep on taking the piss out of people which is nothing to do with football is it not about time you went to another feed move on Billy and get a life 

And get back to " supporting " Killies other senior team.

Been thinking over the last hour it you that bring this feed down you have just slated me on my appearance you don't know me but you have a opinion on me this feed this is a football feed but you keep on taking the piss out of people which is nothing to do with football is it not about time you went to another feed move on Billy and get a life 

19 minutes ago, Sommerville lad said:

to be fair NHS gigs and high waisters are a fashion fuax pas.

Don’t rise to him Sommerville lad he’s a nobody. That’s the kind of shallow person he is anyway judging people on appearance - I wonder if he is like that with his potential work clients [emoji848]. Maybe his bosses would like to know about him trolling people on the internet - highly professional businessman right there.

And for your information the guy has had the big C and dealing with enough in his personal life without being attacked/scorned by lowlife individuals like yourself!!

Now do one...

22 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Don’t rise to him Sommerville lad he’s a nobody. That’s the kind of shallow person he is anyway judging people on appearance - I wonder if he is like that with his potential work clients emoji848.png. Maybe his bosses would like to know about him trolling people on the internet - highly professional businessman right there.

And for your information the guy has had the big C and dealing with enough in his personal life without being attacked/scorned by lowlife individuals like yourself!!

Now do one...

Your right marvel enough going on with me to worry about people who don't know me but he needing to get a life and think about what he saying on here and as you say do one 

7 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Don’t rise to him Sommerville lad he’s a nobody. That’s the kind of shallow person he is anyway judging people on appearance - I wonder if he is like that with his potential work clients emoji848.png. Maybe his bosses would like to know about him trolling people on the internet - highly professional businessman right there.

Now do one...

Wow, thats a bit low & 2 faced from you Fake News Guy

lets put it in to context .... Shuggie has just recently joined Darv£l Posse on here & made an offer to me & another poster for wee chat doon the brae, Tea & Cake. I would be daft not to find out who he is.

By the way Shuggie I never seen you at match, I was keeping a low profile as i am sure you will understand & i hope everything works out okay for you

Fake News Guy .... a bit low not only trying to bring my family in too this, now you are questioning my work integrity??????

Who is actually the lowlife?

For the record..... although I did not like & reacted to the bile etc. that DL spouted on here about other teams,players,pitches , results (My sons team included) I was howver the first to say that GC comment was out of order & should have ben removed/deleted.

Yes, I have made some comments/reference about Sweeties  but the big man sure gave it out to others in the past, so hey ho

Lastly .... You guys are the ones that started The Trolling:

“We know who you I are and what you do” 

I am more than happy to back off if thats what you want but your Posse has to also stop trying to bait me at the same time matey

PS .... It’s a bit ironic that DL is being called out recently on Ayrshire  Ammies Forum .... complaining about them being “Like a Pack of Wolves” if he makes a comment they don’t agree with

I will leave it out there with you guys

21 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Wow, thats a bit low & 2 faced from you Fake News Guy

lets put it in to context .... Shuggie has just recently joined Darv£l Posse on here & made an offer to me & another poster for wee chat doon the brae, Tea & Cake. I would be daft not to find out who he is.

By the way Shuggie I never seen you at match, I was keeping a low profile as i am sure you will understand & i hope everything works out okay for you

Fake News Guy .... a bit low not only trying to bring my family in too this, now you are questioning my work integrity??????

Who is actually the lowlife?

For the record..... although I did not like & reacted to the bile etc. that DL spouted on here about other teams,players,pitches , results (My sons team included) I was howver the first to say that GC comment was out of order & should have ben removed/deleted.

Yes, I have made some comments/reference about Sweeties  but the big man sure gave it out to others in the past, so hey ho

Lastly .... You guys are the ones that started The Trolling:

“We know who you I are and what you do” 

I am more than happy to back off if thats what you want but your Posse has to also stop trying to bait me at the same time matey

PS .... It’s a bit ironic that DL is being called out recently on Ayrshire  Ammies Forum .... complaining about them being “Like a Pack of Wolves” if he makes a comment they don’t agree with

I will leave it out there with you guys

The wee chat down the Brae for tea and cake was for that not anything else but if you have took it the wrong way well that not my fault we will leave it as it is now