Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

TBH, it’s bad news that a committee member & your manager had to come on here to tidy up your mess, if things aren’t bad enough doon the brae, they could do without a  🤡 like you ...
Oh, look out for the .....
Aw too late Banjo Boy, damage & reputation is already fecked 

92FF323D-B5BE-4F7B-8F1B-FEEEF5D4767C.thumb.jpeg.d2cff0b3c1bbb9028b9d008e22c7d0da.jpeg

Haha see your still reelin then daft baws.

So long your old pal [emoji931] end[emoji6]

18 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Actually embarrassing for the club if DL has agreed to take a break then comes back on as DM

I would like to think that other posters on here will know I don’t spout a pile of nonsense ( well not that often) and I can honestly say that DL and DM are two separate people.

Wow, seriously, 100% not him.

The guy has taken a break from this due to, not football banter, but callous untrue statements that could affect his livlehood/personal life.
Certain people on here need to understand when to draw the line.

DM is a supporter, not committee member.

Let's ger back to football talk at the earliest opportunity please.

Actually embarrassing for the club if DL has agreed to take a break then comes back on as DM

10 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I would like to think that other posters on here will know I don’t spout a pile of nonsense ( well not that often) and I can honestly say that DL and DM are two separate people.

so the  Guy is an imposter now & we have to believe that now 

sorry but unless it is on your FB we on P&B shouldn’t believe anything that is said on here or so I understanD

#comedygoldrightenough 

It's almost like the various incarnations of RRG , would never admit it was him but always coincided with banning and reappearing, the same posts/typing etc. Its honestly nothing to do with me but i get the impression there is some seriously hard work being put in which should be shining but the p&b stuff just muddies it. Again no my issue it's just an observation 

Billy XBoswell you are obsessed with what's going on doon the brae

so the  Guy is an imposter now & we have to believe that now 
sorry but unless it is on your FB we on P&B shouldn’t believe anything that is said on here or so I understanD
#comedygoldrightenough 

7 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Billy XBoswell you are obsessed with what's going on doon the brae

Seriously ... get over yourself .... it was your idiot DL that started the shit with me along with one of his other Posse members fae doon the brae and it had nothing to do with either of them and wasn’t  on this thread either 

So get it up you ..... and maybe concentrate on something that is closer home to you  than having a cheap shot at me on here  ..... Karma  🤫

👩‍⚖️🤡🍭🍫🍬💋👎🏼

Edited by Billy XBoswell

18 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

It's almost like the various incarnations of RRG , would never admit it was him but always coincided with banning and reappearing, the same posts/typing etc. Its honestly nothing to do with me but i get the impression there is some seriously hard work being put in which should be shining but the p&b stuff just muddies it. Again no my issue it's just an observation 

As Longshanks has said let’s get back to the football stuff, there is a lot of hard work being put in from all areas of the committee and the community in general which is great to see.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Seriously ... get over yourself .... it was your idiot DL that started the shit with me along with one of his other Posse members fae doon the brae and it had nothing to do with either of them and wasn’t  on this thread either 
So get it up you ..... and maybe concentrate on something that is closer home to you  than having a cheap shot at me on here  ..... Karma  [emoji2958]
[emoji1830][emoji1782][emoji517][emoji515][emoji516][emoji182][emoji1361]

11 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

As Longshanks has said let’s get back to the football stuff, there is a lot of hard work being put in from all areas of the committee and the community in general which is great to see.

Absolutely, let the football and hard work say everything that needs to be said. Goodluck today 🙌

Guest Moomintroll
This thread is a joke, what is wrong with some of you people.
Would you behave like this face to face or would you be civilised,  have a nice chat and actually discuss football instead of the continual sniping, fighting, numerous usernames etc.  It's amazing what hiding behind a username will do for some people.
Embarrassing way for adults too behave and it's as tedious as f**k.

It is pathetic Tynie, rightly or wrongly, Jim has accepted that he is guilty of hyperbole & freely admits that he has put himself up there to be shot down. He does cross the line a little bit sometimes but the personal abuse he faced on here recently was disgusting & action was rightly taken by the mods. If P&B was out in the late 90's I am sure the Buffs would have been getting it tight due to Allan McLuckie & his dodgy dealings, John & his sponsorship is nowhere near as bad as what was going on back then, trust me.