Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

2 minutes ago, XXX said:

Be a good signing.

Yes a good player but temperament is questionable, been at Talbot twice and have to ask question why he has left

Was same at youth level, always wondered why he didn’t move up to Pro Youth Level, now I think I know why ...... waste of talent IMO

Good player
Stinking attitude.

Yes a good player but temperament is questionable, been at Talbot twice and have to ask question why he has left
Was same at youth level, always wondered why he didn’t move up to Pro Youth Level, now I think I know why ...... waste of talent IMO

I’ve only seen the boy a few times but have been impressed with him every time. He’s been down at Girvan with both Talbot and the buffs.
Can’t comment on his attitude personally but this is not the first time I have heard this being said about him.
I remember him playing boys club with Boswell, he was their star man back then.

Well?????

D60D4234-2DC5-441E-8AAF-F88A3F6B488C.jpeg.75450efbdd2e7883a9d3390eee637d36.jpeg

I don’t do Twitter billy only Facebook and I scoured it but don’t see anything backing that up. I would like to think that the club would release something first before the individual/player would 🤷‍♂️

Dunno - will be back as soon as I hear/see anything with confirmation.

From his spell at buffs as a youth he looked the part. Could see him fit in well with what experience we have, should it actually be happening [emoji106]

Back as Darvel Marvel or Darvel Legend?
[emoji849]

I don’t do Twitter billy only Facebook and I scoured it but don’t see anything backing that up. I would like to think that the club would release something first before the individual/player would [emoji2369]

From his spell at buffs as a youth he looked the part. Could see him fit in well with what experience we have, should it actually be happening [emoji106]

7 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

I don’t do Twitter billy only Facebook and I scoured it but don’t see anything backing that up. I would like to think that the club would release something first before the individual/player would 🤷‍♂️

From his spell at buffs as a youth he looked the part. Could see him fit in well with what experience we have, should it actually be happening emoji106.png

Well you have lost me Marvel as you said earlier that you were standing in for both DL & Mick now, , so I take it you don’t actually have a clue what is happening at your club then? 

I’m sure the pony express will be doon the brae soon mate, make sure you don’t  miss it 😜

Edited by Billy XBoswell

Well you have lost me Marvel as you said earlier that you were standing in for both DL & Mick now, , so I take it you don’t actually have a clue what is happening at your club then? 
I’m sure the pony express will be doon the brae soon mate, make sure you don’t  miss it [emoji12]

You couldn’t lose you billy size o that heed - aw that knowledge in there [emoji50]

A said a would confirm better when/if we release something, not just gonna make shit up or else that would reinforce that I really do know jack shit about the club 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

You couldn’t lose you billy size o that heed - aw that knowledge in there emoji50.png

A said a would confirm better when/if we release something, not just gonna make shit up or else that would reinforce that I really do know jack shit about the club 🤷‍♂️

I will take that as a compliment 😜👍

The caliber of player
 The surface
 The manger 
The committee
Anything else ??.
Hahaha there is loads of great surfaces in the juniors ur just used 2 the poor 1s. The manager has done great at amatuer level and i like reading his posts he seems a decent guy but not jealous 1 bit and my club aint got a manager lol. The committee jealously is a new 1 but am happy with the job my clubs committee does. U forgot ur changing rooms that r better than wembley hahaha hope use get promoted so i get 2 be jealous lol

Mon the (jealous) papers