Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

6 hours ago, wylieboy said:

Sylvester spot on the pair of them are absolutely out of order with the comments as DM said footy banter the legend can give it out but can also take the stick but these pair are the lowest of the low

Time for Jim to get ramie and his big brother in wylieboy 😬😂

A disgrace the way people are acting on here. Darvel are just going about their business as would any other club to if they had the money behind them

Jealousy is all it is. 

Yes darvel have had a few iffy results but work in progress. Come may when the season is about done then judge them as I for one will have my mortgage on them winning the league and getting to atleast semi of the west / Scottish.  Look forward and not behind . No one will remember the slip ups on the way 

It's what prizes are picked up at the end.   

A disgrace the way people are acting on here. Darvel are just going about their business as would any other club to if they had the money behind them
Jealousy is all it is. 
Yes darvel have had a few iffy results but work in progress. Come may when the season is about done then judge them as I for one will have my mortgage on them winning the league and getting to atleast semi of the west / Scottish.  Look forward and not behind . No one will remember the slip ups on the way 

Haha whats 2 be jealous of? Think u should put the crack pipe down lol

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Jealousy is all it is. 

You need to just get on with playing fitba at Darvel and stop kidding yourselves on that everyone is jealous or wants to be you. You’re getting yourselves in a right mess.

23 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Just want to post this before the rumours start.

Following a discussion between myself and Kier we have both agreed it’s best he leaves the club. Unfortunately where Kier is at this moment in time he can’t give the commitment I require to be part of the club. 

In his short time at Darvel he has been a joy to work with. Kier will now deal with the club to secure his release, I would like to wish Kier all the best for the future.

Hoefully the club will be in a position to announce a new signing tomorrow 

Lol can just see cunny fae shortlees doing the highland jig , up and down the living room floor , shouting yes we’re BACK hahahahaha