Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

3 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

I agree, no controversy at all, you thoroughly deserved the win, I'm more bothered about our lack of depth in the squad when we have injuries like we have

Looking forward to catching up next week big man  , wouldn’t be an old firm weekend without Darvel playing Kilsyth 🙈

Going to take a guess at who darvel legend is after today’s game.
Loud guy with glasses shouting at cambuslang players calling them c*nts, diving b*stards and then shouting at cambuslang management whilst surrounded by his rabble of idiots who only wanted to shout at everyone instead of support their players?

Onto the game, darvel very comfortable after cambuslang sent off after 20 mins, thought cambuslang done well to keep the scoreline respectable with the 10 and went for damage limitation. Not good for the spectators but not much else they could do I thought.
The man in the middle today however, had the worst performance of anyone on the pitch. The first darvel goal is the clearest offside youl see all season.

All the best to darvel Players and management today who at least conducted themselves in a professional manner must be hard with the total nougat thinking he’s the top dog screaming from behind the dug out.

12 minutes ago, Beckanbaur said:

Going to take a guess at who darvel legend is after today’s game.
Loud guy with glasses shouting at cambuslang players calling them c*nts, diving b*stards and then shouting at cambuslang management whilst surrounded by his rabble of idiots who only wanted to shout at everyone instead of support their players?

Onto the game, darvel very comfortable after cambuslang sent off after 20 mins, thought cambuslang done well to keep the scoreline respectable with the 10 and went for damage limitation. Not good for the spectators but not much else they could do I thought.
The man in the middle today however, had the worst performance of anyone on the pitch. The first darvel goal is the clearest offside youl see all season.

All the best to darvel Players and management today who at least conducted themselves in a professional manner must be hard with the total nougat thinking he’s the top dog screaming from behind the dug out.

That's the one! He wears a lot of jewellery too! He's like a budget Mr T. The more I think of it he actually has a fair bit in common with him!! He's loud, aggressive, nothing without his backup men and believe it or not he is also afraid of flying!

Disappointing performance from Darvel today, 2 up, opposition player sent off, yet again fail to put game to bed. But still a win - 3 points in the bag and result never in doubt. (Knapp greatly missed!) Always like to give the referee benefit of the doubt when there are no linesmen but today's official was poor.

onwards and upwards legend.......who knows what the future brings..live the dream

Good win for you today mate. A got it wrong with the draw - hope you didn’t have your mortgage on it [emoji85]

Really decent side from what av seen so far. Should be a cracker when we meet [emoji106]

46 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Good win for you today mate. A got it wrong with the draw - hope you didn’t have your mortgage on it emoji85.png

Really decent side from what av seen so far. Should be a cracker when we meet emoji106.png

both sides weakened by injury and absenteeism but wtf ..got to get on with it .Really thought our near neighbours would have the upper hand but Andy has a put together a younger vibrant squad that keep on going to the end ..see you soon

14 hours ago, Thatsvulgar said:

That's the one! He wears a lot of jewellery too! He's like a budget Mr T. The more I think of it he actually has a fair bit in common with him!! He's loud, aggressive, nothing without his backup men and believe it or not he is also afraid of flying!

budget mr t, a like that but every club has one

Edited by joe hunter

On 23/08/2019 at 23:01, Darvel_Marvel said:

Anywhere else it would have been a teethbrush emoji23.pngemoji106.png

Bot fans are no the worst. Ma big pal was centre forward for them good few seasons, noo at Beith - big McIlroy. Played alongside David Gillies

Darvel! The only place where the main street has a paw print in a human shit.

3 hours ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png did ye no like that blackie??

Ye kent ye were poor when you woke up in Auchinleck at xmas when aw ye had tay play way wiz a stauner emoji23.pngemoji23.png

I just found it strange that a band wagon jumper has a go at Auchinleck. Darvel don't even dine at the same table as us.

26 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

I just found it strange that a band wagon jumper has a go at Auchinleck. Darvel don't even dine at the same table as us.

Your right l pies only doon the brae but when you go to beechwood the delicatessen is on a different level.😁

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Juniorguru said:

Knapp asked for a release can DL confirm this.?

Just want to post this before the rumours start.

Following a discussion between myself and Kier we have both agreed it’s best he leaves the club. Unfortunately where Kier is at this moment in time he can’t give the commitment I require to be part of the club. 

In his short time at Darvel he has been a joy to work with. Kier will now deal with the club to secure his release, I would like to wish Kier all the best for the future.

Hoefully the club will be in a position to announce a new signing tomorrow