Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

What a shambles of a thread this is! 
Dropped in to see how Darvel are doing after all the signings etc and 90% is folk battering insults back & forth......

It’s you lot that’s making a shambles of the place mate, this is full of Darvel fans (well meant to be) but you boys love keeping tabs on us as we are far more interesting than your own forums. 3-1 Darvel today could have been more - just to save you searching [emoji106][emoji106] [emoji838][emoji836]️[emoji838] MTV

18 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

It’s you lot that’s making a shambles of the place mate, this is full of Darvel fans (well meant to be) but you boys love keeping tabs on us as we are far more interesting than your own forums. 3-1 Darvel today could have been more - just to save you searching emoji106.pngemoji106.png emoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.png MTV

This pretty much sums up the opposite of what your saying! I dropped in as I'm interested in your club and like to see teams investing in the future.  If you think that's contributing to this shambles and this is how you welcome visitors to your thread then you'll be a quiet thread once all the slagging dies out.

The Kelty forums failry interesting though - try dropping in and you will get some actual conversation on football mate 😎

Good luck to Darvel anyway.

58 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

This pretty much sums up the opposite of what your saying! I dropped in as I'm interested in your club and like to see teams investing in the future.  If you think that's contributing to this shambles and this is how you welcome visitors to your thread then you'll be a quiet thread once all the slagging dies out.

The Kelty forums failry interesting though - try dropping in and you will get some actual conversation on football mate 😎

Couldn't have put it better myself. I was reading his comment and couldn't quite work out what you had done wrong? 

I'm heading to the Kelty forum immediately.

It’s 3 points and a comfy win but imo we should be hammering that team in the second half after scoring an early goal to go up 3-1 but to be fair to the boys and im being kind here the surface Wasn’t very good 
Christ your as bad as that fat linesman, probably was you! You won well against 10 men,then have to criticise the park which is among the best in junior football. No wonder this thread goes the way it does!

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Had a wee look myself this morning, you're right it is a shambles, didn't comment though, because if you do you will be accused of being obsessed or more interested in Darvel than your own team, which in reality is alot of shite, it's a forum, not very welcoming some of the fans, some are decent guys, met them last season and I'm sure will meet them next Saturday.

Getting onto football ,Darvel are the team that every one will have to catch in the league once it settles imo, that's for sure, we play them next week, but on our performance today I don't think we'll cause many problems, too many injuries and not got the squad to cope.

Get the beer chilled lads

5 minutes ago, lang said:
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:
It’s 3 points and a comfy win but imo we should be hammering that team in the second half after scoring an early goal to go up 3-1 but to be fair to the boys and im being kind here the surface Wasn’t very good 

Christ your as bad as that fat linesman, probably was you! You won well against 10 men,then have to criticise the park which is among the best in junior football. No wonder this thread goes the way it does!

The park is one of the best in junior football 🤷‍♂️

We are all doomed 

2 players Went down one from Each team with no one near them and could have got  serious injuries ,the park was a disgrace 

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Darvels Park was a bit of a coo field not so long ago so how you can criticise anyone’s playing surface is a joke

Jog on to another thread and give us peace ,  our park is looking remarkable and a big shout out to all the boys in the committee who are looking after it 

19 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Had a wee look myself this morning, you're right it is a shambles, didn't comment though, because if you do you will be accused of being obsessed or more interested in Darvel than your own team, which in reality is alot of shite, it's a forum, not very welcoming some of the fans, some are decent guys, met them last season and I'm sure will meet them next Saturday.

Getting onto football ,Darvel are the team that every one will have to catch in the league once it settles imo, that's for sure, we play them next week, but on our performance today I don't think we'll cause many problems, too many injuries and not got the squad to cope.

Get the beer chilled lads

Surprised and happy today..although your missing in actions matched ours .Thought we won relatively comfortably in the end..no controversy

Park today was a lot to be desired on 3 separate occasions players turned their ankles due to ruts or holes in the surface

Grass was long and never in a million years is it in top condition of juniors park surfaces

13 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Jog on to another thread and give us peace ,  our park is looking remarkable and a big shout out to all the boys in the committee who are looking after it 

onwards and upwards legend.......who knows what the future brings..live the dream

1 minute ago, Village elder said:

onwards and upwards legend.......who knows what the future brings..live the dream

We are ve but some don’t like it , you have started great and look forward to talking to u later on in the season , good guys and great set up at the nauld 

15 minutes ago, Village elder said:

Surprised and happy today..although your missing in actions matched ours .Thought we won relatively comfortably in the end..no controversy

I agree, no controversy at all, you thoroughly deserved the win, I'm more bothered about our lack of depth in the squad when we have injuries like we have