Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

29 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:
34 minutes ago, Big Gray said:
Am I the only o e who doesn't k ow who the Darvel Legend is?

Jim Wylie on the committee at darvel f**k knows how tho all he does is embarrass them

Glad Uve took the defeat so well , thankfully we never scored 7 or 8 which it could have been , never mind it’s only the talbot on Saturday that should cheer u up 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, Whittlets vic said:
6 hours ago, DarvelBoy said:
Slept on it and yous still got pumped last night!

What you talking about ya fanny the money you are spending on wages you should be humping us. Where were you when they were pish and had no money probably like most of your fans sitting in the house ya dick

Do you get this angry after every defeat :(?

56 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Glad Uve took the defeat so well , thankfully we never scored 7 or 8 which it could have been , never mind it’s only the talbot on Saturday that should cheer u up 🤷‍♂️

They'll get treated with the same respect at Beechwood as every other club gets - the very best. You, sir, are an absolute embarrassment to your club, it's a wonder you don't pop up on here in a red cap shouting "Make Darvel great again" You are beyond parody, and beyond sympathy. The Junior game deserves better.

2 hours ago, Whittlets vic said:
2 hours ago, Big Gray said:
Am I the only o e who doesn't k ow who the Darvel Legend is?

Jim Wylie on the committee at darvel f**k knows how tho all he does is embarrass them

Incredible! Here was me thinking it was John Gall! It would be easier for me if you all used your real names. Me too I suppose! 

Incredible! Here was me thinking it was John Gall! It would be easier for me if you all used your real names. Me too I suppose! 

LOL, it sure would, but it still astounded me that this man actually will only answer to this name at the ground, there seems to be a lot of bad will to the man, if he goes on like this at games, I’m surprised he’s never been put on his arse.

41 minutes ago, South Beach said:

LOL, it sure would, but it still astounded me that this man actually will only answer to this name at the ground, there seems to be a lot of bad will to the man, if he goes on like this at games, I’m surprised he’s never been put on his arse.

I’m not getting involved in all the nonsense but believe me It would s nonsense to think he only answers to “legend”. I’ve known the guy the best part of 40 years and it’s all a wind  up the legend thing.

It's a wind up that is doing both him and your club a great disservice. One person's wind up is another persons abuse. What he does is not a wind up, it's abusive, and Darvel really do need to wake up to it.

1st I have seen Darvel in the league this season and they look like the real deal .Controlled the game from start to finish and should have scored more .Going by recent results I thought Whittlets would give them a hard game .Darvel looked streets ahead and if this is one of the better teams in the league Darvel will win it by a country mile .Had my doubts about some of the players Darvel let go but from what I seen of the ex players last night the decision was correct .Off the subject I thought the legend was pretty quiet last night .

12 minutes ago, Bheaten Castard said:

1st I have seen Darvel in the league this season and they look like the real deal .Controlled the game from start to finish and should have scored more .Going by recent results I thought Whittlets would give them a hard game .Darvel looked streets ahead and if this is one of the better teams in the league Darvel will win it by a country mile .Had my doubts about some of the players Darvel let go but from what I seen of the ex players last night the decision was correct .Off the subject I thought the legend was pretty quiet last night .

It’s the best squad of players the club has ever had pal and what they diddies say about me is  amusing and laughable but I won’t go away , I will say it as I see it , we have dropped points twice this season and twice I’ve said both teams deserved it and imagine I shouted at the linesman last night , imagine that at the football 🤷‍♂️

The world is fecked 

It’s the best squad of players the club has ever had pal and what they diddies say about me is  amusing and laughable but I won’t go away , I will say it as I see it , we have dropped points twice this season and twice I’ve said both teams deserved it and imagine I shouted at the linesman last night , imagine that at the football 🤷‍♂️
The world is fecked 

The worrying thing is you think your helping your club.

Darvel legend can shout from the roof tops all he wants as it’s his forum and I would like to know why all the haters are on the forum when it’s about Darvel, it’s pure jealousy and all the talk about wages is a load of crap as nobody but knows what the wages are outside the chairman and manager, all you jealous haters just comment on gossip, and if anyone wants to prove me wrong please post ur evidence on players wages, and if u can’t shut up about them, and I don’t want my misses was told by such and such at the hairdressers you fannies 
You produce the evidence to prove otherwise you seem to be in the know as well as the manager/committee.

39 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
7 hours ago, Octoboy said:
Darvel legend can shout from the roof tops all he wants as it’s his forum and I would like to know why all the haters are on the forum when it’s about Darvel, it’s pure jealousy and all the talk about wages is a load of crap as nobody but knows what the wages are outside the chairman and manager, all you jealous haters just comment on gossip, and if anyone wants to prove me wrong please post ur evidence on players wages, and if u can’t shut up about them, and I don’t want my misses was told by such and such at the hairdressers you fannies 

You produce the evidence to prove otherwise you seem to be in the know as well as the manager/committee.

Is there an interpreter in the house perchance?