Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

10 hours ago, Whittlets vic said:
11 hours ago, Darvel legend said:
More like us this evening and 4-0 didn’t flatter us in the slightest , and a lot more to come from this team , thankfully midweek games are over and we can concentrate from Saturday to Saturday now 

For bein on the committee your a disgrace running round the park to have a go at the linesman then giving the w****r sign when you scored. As for the result we didn't turn toothless tbh you deserved your 3pts still doesnt change the fact your a p***k

10 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye cause no one else has a go at him 🤷‍♂️ no wonder with his first half performance , he was shocking but we knew that before the game started 

If you are on the Darvel committee then i'm sure the SJFA will not take kindly to these comments.

32 minutes ago, South Beach said:

If you are on the Darvel committee then i'm sure the SJFA will not take kindly to these comments.

He was told just be fair cause ur having a nitemare , 3 decisions went against us which were a joke and he seemed to be enjoying a laugh with the Whitletts fans , I don’t think that’s funny , and I don’t know if he improved the second half as Whitletts weren’t up the park 🤷‍♂️

And one wee point he put his flag up to get one of our players booked for dissent rightly so and while I was standing a Whitletts player called him a f———w——- and he just ignored it , like I said all I want is for them to be fair 

He was told just be fair cause ur having a nitemare , 3 decisions went against us which were a joke and he seemed to be enjoying a laugh with the Whitletts fans , I don’t think that’s funny , and I don’t know if he improved the second half as Whitletts weren’t up the park 🤷‍♂️
And one wee point he put his flag up to get one of our players booked for dissent rightly so and while I was standing a Whitletts player called him a f———w——- and he just ignored it , like I said all I want is for them to be fair 
The whitletts player was probably calling you a fucking w****r your a pure shitebag

Aye cause no one else has a go at him 🤷‍♂️ no wonder with his first half performance , he was shocking but we knew that before the game started 

Its highly fashionable in today’s game to be disrespectful to match officials, DL.
You shouldn’t join in.
Lots of good things going on at your club, don’t waste it by slating the officials.
There is much more to being Champions, than winning the league.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

i slept on it too and not one f--- do i care what u think , we battered an in form whitletts 4-0 and you probably got away lightly at that 

You have no class honestly I read you post most days and if I ever came across you I think I would happily knock f**k  out you.  your one they  guys I wouldn’t stop hitting   Absolute arse if a guy and nothing against Darrel but guys like you  makes people hate your team 

2 minutes ago, Larky55 said:

Its highly fashionable in today’s game to be disrespectful to match officials, DL.
You shouldn’t join in.
Lots of good things going on at your club, don’t waste it by slating the officials.
There is much more to being Champions, than winning the league.

aye i know mate and if they are close calls i can have sympathy with them but when guys are yards onside and flag gos up then its hard to take , and if he is going to put flag up for dissent for our player which hes in the right to do then surely he puts flag up for whitletts player 

49 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

You can't tell a linesman to be fair, if your on a committee, you are basically calling him a cheat!

aye i know mate and if they are close calls i can have sympathy with them but when guys are yards onside and flag gos up then its hard to take , and if he is going to put flag up for dissent for our player which hes in the right to do then surely he puts flag up for whitletts player 

Respect the officials, & your opposition at all times DL. You will have a good season. Archie will be your top scorer.

What you talking about ya fanny the money you are spending on wages you should be humping us. Where were you when they were pish and had no money probably like most of your fans sitting in the house ya dick

Don’t be a keyboard warrior mate and start channelling your energy into your own club. The fans are the ones which are keeping our club competitive via sponsorship/lottery not from gates/investors.

And calm down the only person you will be hitting is the cat when you scudded off the Bot on Saturday [emoji51][emoji23][emoji106]

Darvel legend can shout from the roof tops all he wants as it’s his forum and I would like to know why all the haters are on the forum when it’s about Darvel, it’s pure jealousy and all the talk about wages is a load of crap as nobody but knows what the wages are outside the chairman and manager, all you jealous haters just comment on gossip, and if anyone wants to prove me wrong please post ur evidence on players wages, and if u can’t shut up about them, and I don’t want my misses was told by such and such at the hairdressers you fannies 

Don’t be a keyboard warrior mate and start channelling your energy into your own club. The fans are the ones which are keeping our club competitive via sponsorship/lottery not from gates/investors.

And calm down the only person you will be hitting is the cat when you scudded off the Bot on Saturday [emoji51][emoji23][emoji106]

No being a keyboard gangster just being honest where have they been over the years when you were shite 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Darvel legend can shout from the roof tops all he wants as it’s his forum and I would like to know why all the haters are on the forum when it’s about Darvel, it’s pure jealousy and all the talk about wages is a load of crap as nobody but knows what the wages are outside the chairman and manager, all you jealous haters just comment on gossip, and if anyone wants to prove me wrong please post ur evidence on players wages, and if u can’t shut up about them, and I don’t want my misses was told by such and such at the hairdressers you fannies 
Who the f**k are you there is no jealousy here no1 has ever like DL even when you had f**k all so it's got nothing to do with you having money daft arse

1 minute ago, Whittlets vic said:
25 minutes ago, Octoboy said:

Who the f**k are you there is no jealousy here no1 has ever like DL even when you had f**k all so it's got nothing to do with you having money daft arse

😂, only one arse and u just won the gold  medal 

10 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:
34 minutes ago, Octoboy said:

Am I the only o e who doesn't k ow who the Darvel Legend is?