Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

That’s factually ballocks, every committee member on here and almost all other darvel fans  who post are very courteous to other teams . You would be lucky if there’s any more than 6 darvel fans who actually comment on here . Most of the abuse comes from fans or other clubs . 

I agree with your comments but I do think that some of the Darvel comments are to get a reaction from others, a lot of abuse has been a reaction to previous comments.

56 minutes ago, South Beach said:

Seems mental that no one has ever picked this man up about calling himself " Darvel Legend", now if it was just a name he used on here, then fair play, but from the conversation i had with an ex player, he calls himself this every day in life, and expects other to address him as such.

Come on to f**k , whit a lot of utter pish . Your either a half wit or at the wind up if you believe that ? 

3 minutes ago, Sgc said:

Come on to f**k , whit a lot of utter pish . Your either a half wit or at the wind up if you believe that ? 

I don't know him personally, so i reserve judgement on if i believe what i was told, what i will say is going by his posts on here, he loves himself and it's all about him, also come across as a grade A battyboy.

3 hours ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

emoji599.pngemoji599.pngemoji599.png here comes the forum polis’ again

Any non-league side the length and breadth of the country couldn’t sustain 7 injuries (4 of which are defenders) from a squad of 18. That’s the facts sir

We have faith in Mick - 4 games in with 7 from possible 12 with barely more than half a squad, lets see come May old chap.

But be honest with yourself the real reason your here is to keep tabs on us due to being far too exciting than your own team/forum

#darvelmosttalkedaboutteaminjuniorfitba

#reekinofpureclass

#darvellegendcouldntgiveamonkeys

#auldmanwishitepatter

5 hours ago, South Beach said:

Seems mental that no one has ever picked this man up about calling himself " Darvel Legend", now if it was just a name he used on here, then fair play, but from the conversation i had with an ex player, he calls himself this every day in life, and expects other to address him as such.

I was told that if I didn’t call him the Legend I wouldn’t be allowed down the brae for 4 games.

rules with an iron fist 😉

[emoji599][emoji599][emoji599] here comes the forum polis’ again

Any non-league side the length and breadth of the country couldn’t sustain 7 injuries (4 of which are defenders) from a squad of 18. That’s the facts sir

We have faith in Mick - 4 games in with 7 from possible 12 with barely more than half a squad, lets see come May old chap.

But be honest with yourself the real reason your here is to keep tabs on us due to being far too exciting than your own team/forum

#darvelmosttalkedaboutteaminjuniorfitba

#reekinofpureclass

#darvellegendcouldntgiveamonkeys

We will see come May. Darvel will be top closely followed by Cumbernauld who I believe should of went up last year.
That’s what I’m saying you have a great squad, fantastic players and a manager who’s had nothing but success all be it in amateur football but between the top amateur sides and outside the top league of the juniors its not too big a jump.
It’s the manager and the players that get darvel praise because there representation from whoever be the fans or committee on here is an actual disgrace.
You get it tight off some I agree that some posters go heavy on darvel but I honestly don’t blame them the way you dismiss other teams success against yous down to excuses and rather than credit to the others?
Last season was laughable. Apparently no one deserved to beat darvel last season and they finished 8th or something.
#darvellegendcertainlydoesgiveamonnkeysorhewouldntbeonherehisentirelife
#hashtagsarepish

Darvel fans have made it loud and clear . In Mick we trust . If they don’t win the league they’ll be upset but promotion must be the ultimate aim .
To pit their wits against the big boys must be top of their priority .

44 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

Darvel fans have made it loud and clear . In Mick we trust . If they don’t win the league they’ll be upset but promotion must be the ultimate aim .
To pit their wits against the big boys must be top of their priority .

Have you spoken to the other three fans to confirm this yet?

On 19/08/2019 at 07:23, Darvel_Marvel said:

emoji599.pngemoji599.pngemoji599.png here comes the forum polis’ again

Serious question - did Darvel not have any subs at the weekend?