Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Is this the same person who brings in lots of sponsorship runs the lottery and does much more for his club [emoji16][emoji16]

In fact your actually talking about yourself in the 4th person [emoji23][emoji23]

As Darvel legend is some made up persona you have of yourself.

[emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

Whits Girvan got to do with it [emoji4]
Darvel fans can't have it both ways they are saying they are a better team with bunch of ex ammies this season so must agree that bunch of ex ammies would have beaten their team last season or else why get rid of the players Darvel had last season. Haxton is on his 4th junior club he's a junior no an ammie. Miller is way above ammie level nearly as many clubs as tattoos. Darvel will win the league cause they have better players than other clubs in division no matter where they came from.

They better players are struggling against some junior teams but you can have your opinion because the horses your lot

Out of the starting 11 today 7 were playing amateur football last season 1 was professional and 3 junior so mibby you should do your homework instead of doing the housework [emoji6]so not a bad return considering the circumstances
#trophiesgivenoutinmaynotaugust

Pretty sure it was said that there was 7 first team players out. So where did that 7 play last year? The return is terrible. Butter it up how u like. Every team has injuries. Using that for a poor start is rubbish.

1 hour ago, Glens’10 said:

They better players are struggling against some junior teams but you can have your opinion because the horses your lot

'The horses your lot ' erm...do you mean horsed your lot ? Only s friendly bud Darvel played well deserved to win yet Kilbirnie beat Pollok yesterday ...all about preparation that time of season. Put it this way Darvel SHOULD win league with talent available if they don't it's a failure. Kennedy is no mug he knows the pressure is on him everybody especially DL has placed massive faith in him.

46 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

'The horses your lot ' erm...do you mean horsed your lot ? Only s friendly bud Darvel played well deserved to win yet Kilbirnie beat Pollok yesterday ...all about preparation that time of season. Put it this way Darvel SHOULD win league with talent available if they don't it's a failure. Kennedy is no mug he knows the pressure is on him everybody especially DL has placed massive faith in him.

Mick has been dealt a raw hand so far with injuries but I know he will get it right , I believe we have the best manager in the country to take us forward

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Mick has been dealt a raw hand so far with injuries but I know he will get it right , I believe we have the best manager in the country to take us forward

32 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

TBH ... the only “raw hand” that Mick has been dealt is you being his PR Man on here 🤡👊

Mick was plenty of points behind last season in his league and the doom Merchants were saying colville are finished , the run is over , fast forward 9 months Scottish champions and league winners [emoji471][emoji471]
I’ve a feeling we will be fine when we get everyone back 

You are probably right but it must be a bit of a disappointing start to the league and expectations were very high.

Every team has injuries and players missing. Your squad has good enough players to be beating an out of form st Rochs side and avoiding defeat against a newly promoted shotts side.
See this toilet about mostly amateur squad. Don’t talk absolute rubbish your squad has one of the most senior football experience depth than probably any other side in the whole of the juniors. That’s why they get the money they are on.
The players are of a higher quality to the league they’re in which is why they will eventually win the league.
Being honest tho I thought they would do it undefeated but it’s a credit to every team they have played to have made more than a game of it.
Last thing for me to note: I have no respect for the darvel followers because from what I can see on here they have absolutely none for anyone else unless your singing their praises. joke of a club, the quality players in the dressing room may enjoy the laugh they get from this forum but their ability deserves to be represented better by the “legend” and all the other posters of the club for that matter.

Every team has injuries and players missing. Your squad has good enough players to be beating an out of form st Rochs side and avoiding defeat against a newly promoted shotts side.
See this toilet about mostly amateur squad. Don’t talk absolute rubbish your squad has one of the most senior football experience depth than probably any other side in the whole of the juniors. That’s why they get the money they are on.
The players are of a higher quality to the league they’re in which is why they will eventually win the league.
Being honest tho I thought they would do it undefeated but it’s a credit to every team they have played to have made more than a game of it.
Last thing for me to note: I have no respect for the darvel followers because from what I can see on here they have absolutely none for anyone else unless your singing their praises. joke of a club, the quality players in the dressing room may enjoy the laugh they get from this forum but their ability deserves to be represented better by the “legend” and all the other posters of the club for that matter.

[emoji599][emoji599][emoji599] here comes the forum polis’ again

Any non-league side the length and breadth of the country couldn’t sustain 7 injuries (4 of which are defenders) from a squad of 18. That’s the facts sir

We have faith in Mick - 4 games in with 7 from possible 12 with barely more than half a squad, lets see come May old chap.

But be honest with yourself the real reason your here is to keep tabs on us due to being far too exciting than your own team/forum

#darvelmosttalkedaboutteaminjuniorfitba

#reekinofpureclass

#darvellegendcouldntgiveamonkeys

4 hours ago, Beckanbaur said:

That’s factually ballocks, every committee member on here and almost all other darvel fans  who post are very courteous to other teams . You would be lucky if there’s any more than 6 darvel fans who actually comment on here . Most of the abuse comes from fans or other clubs . 

Seems mental that no one has ever picked this man up about calling himself " Darvel Legend", now if it was just a name he used on here, then fair play, but from the conversation i had with an ex player, he calls himself this every day in life, and expects other to address him as such.