Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

dont know what to expect at st rochs this saturday as they are a whole lot better than their results suggest , be another really tough game as they all are away from home but we look forward to it and hopefully can tighten up at the back as when we go forward we look a really good team and some of the football we play is a joy to watch 

We have been awful so far in the league but I really am expecting a reaction from the team on Saturday but the harsh reality is I don't think any of our players would get a start for Darvel and at 5/1 the bookies are seldom wrong m8

dont know what to expect at st rochs this saturday as they are a whole lot better than their results suggest , be another really tough game as they all are away from home but we look forward to it and hopefully can tighten up at the back as when we go forward we look a really good team and some of the football we play is a joy to watch 

12 hours ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Looking forward to St Rochs away tomorrow hopefully be a good game for the travelling support.

My predicted Darvel side (4-5-1): Truesdale, Pearce, Airlie, Marr, Meggat, Miller, Knapp, Ferns, Robertson, Ferguson, McPherson

MTV

That’ll save Mick a bit of time and effort this morning!!!!!!

Deservedly went in 2-1 down at the interval but to give the boys some slack we had 5 out and another 2 injuries first 20 minutes , we are certainly no getting much luck injury wise but second half we were fantastic however  fair play to st rochs who hung on grimly , I knew it wouldn’t be  easy up there and it wasn’t , best of luck to st rochs rest of the season 

24 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

Took in game today and from what I saw regardless of injuries etc darvel aren’t what darvel  legend makes them out to  be . Think darvel legend has built his team up to be shot down 

Ur opinion means nothing , no junior team can get any consistency going with 7 players out , we will be fine 

Started with 5 players missing today and then had Hewitt and Pearce injured first 20 minutes huffed and puffed first half but looked better 2nd half and thought we deserved the three points but wasn't to be best of luck to St Rochs for rest of the season

Ur opinion means nothing , no junior team can get any consistency going with 7 players out , we will be fine 

Thought we done enough to get a point today m8 but it was squeaky bum time at the end lol
Was good meeting up with you lads again today proper junior people .
Excellent away support down today Darvel are definitely a club on the up .
Good luck for the rest of the season and I look forward to seeing ye all again down the brae .

Deservedly went in 2-1 down at the interval but to give the boys some slack we had 5 out and another 2 injuries first 20 minutes , we are certainly no getting much luck injury wise but second half we were fantastic however  fair play to st rochs who hung on grimly , I knew it wouldn’t be  easy up there and it wasn’t , best of luck to st rochs rest of the season 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

New Sign installed doon the  brae this afternoon 

E6CDCDD3-2CC3-4E34-838C-E2C345A28E4A.jpeg

The added pressure from Darvel Legend is not needed. The guys predicting match day squads, Leagues, Cups, Best dressing rooms....The only thing you are doing is putting a big target on Darvels back when things don’t go to plan.

Sure you’ve got a good team who will are still gelling, A good manager who will be successful, A hard working committee who want to improve the club. But what they have in you DL is a man who clearly gives them added pressure, A negative arrogance that could be prevented.

Have faith in your team but don’t plant potatoes and wants chips tomorrow.

You’ll learn the hard way in that league.

Haud on till I get my violin looked out

No-ones looking for sympathy wee sacs. Anyone asked us 4 games in would you accept 7 points a would honestly have said surely more given pre-season against 5 big Prem Teams. Fact of the matter is we have 5 key players out and have managed 7 from 4 games. Once we have full strength squad we will see.........

GL to the GOTW and St Rochs for remainder of the season.

WV @ home Wednesday, MTV.