Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

11 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Stop ur pish talk then , Ross will be back training quicker than we thought and be great to see him back as he has looked quality in the games he played , to a man we have came on and said fair play to shotts who over the course of 90 minutes definitely deserved a point if no 3 points but we had a 25 minute spell where we were magic to watch scored 3 hit the post twice scored a perfectly good goal ruled out incorrectly but no criticism of the ref as he’s watching the player cross the ball and by the time it reaches Archie he does look offside but that’s the problem with no linos and we just need to accept it , if we can start playing for longer than 25 minutes and tighten up at the back I’ve a feeling we will be no bad this season 😉

For some reason I envisaged you saying that really fast, with a flushed face and in one single breath.

Time will tell

So Thatsvulgar what’s your team again? Or is it too embarrassing to tell? Coming on here giving it large when really all the fans have said we lost and better team won, we will learn and move on. We did nothing FH and were lucky to be only 1-0 down, not good enough. Secretly your on here because your feart and want to keep tabs on Darvel, prob as your own team are not exciting enough!

22 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

So Thatsvulgar what’s your team again? Or is it too embarrassing to tell? Coming on here giving it large when really all the fans have said we lost and better team won, we will learn and move on. We did nothing FH and were lucky to be only 1-0 down, not good enough. Secretly your on here because your feart and want to keep tabs on Darvel, prob as your own team are not exciting enough!

Giving it large? Have you been taken back to San Antonio in the 90s? Oiii Oiii!! Giving it large!! Aaaahahahaha.

Good to see you aren't letting people get to you. 

Surely 'time will tell' hasn't sent you over the edge? A throwaway remark like that and you have went full on Kevin Keegan!

On the plus side, you got a like from DL! 😉

*You're feart

All the best

Stop ur pish talk then , Ross will be back training quicker than we thought and be great to see him back as he has looked quality in the games he played , to a man we have came on and said fair play to shotts who over the course of 90 minutes definitely deserved a point if no 3 points but we had a 25 minute spell where we were magic to watch scored 3 hit the post twice scored a perfectly good goal ruled out incorrectly but no criticism of the ref as he’s watching the player cross the ball and by the time it reaches Archie he does look offside but that’s the problem with no linos and we just need to accept it , if we can start playing for longer than 25 minutes and tighten up at the back I’ve a feeling we will be no bad this season [emoji6]

Your a banger

Giving it large? Have you been taken back to San Antonio in the 90s? Oiii Oiii!! Giving it large!! Aaaahahahaha.
Good to see you aren't letting people get to you. 
Surely 'time will tell' hasn't sent you over the edge? A throwaway remark like that and you have went full on Kevin Keegan!
On the plus side, you got a like from DL! [emoji6]
*You're feart
All the best

Haha [emoji23] thought as much! Team too embarrassing to quote on here mate. Along with ringford10.

Clearly your own forum for your team is all about getting pumped week in week out, well with a name like ringpiece10 and shatvulgar it’s hardly surprising

Jog on now boys eh!!!!

8 hours ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Haha emoji23.png thought as much! Team too embarrassing to quote on here mate. Along with ringford10.

Clearly your own forum for your team is all about getting pumped week in week out, well with a name like ringpiece10 and shatvulgar it’s hardly surprising

Jog on now boys eh!!!!

Still not calmed down then Darvel Keegan?

Loving you bringing back all the old 90s phrases though. 'Giving it large' was good but you have really upped your game with 'jog on'. I'm half expecting you in your next post to use the words cowabunga and rad!

I will love it if we beat them. Love it!!!

16423339-Kevin-Keegan_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq4imjW0Q7nSWAOC8fLXvIy43_VAEW5nZafGmERDsD544.jpg

Edited by Thatsvulgar

6 hours ago, Thatsvulgar said:

Still not calmed down then Darvel Keegan?

Loving you bringing back all the old 90s phrases though. 'Giving it large' was good but you have really upped your game with 'jog on'. I'm half expecting you in your next post to use the words cowabunga and rad!

I will love it if we beat them. Love it!!!

16423339-Kevin-Keegan_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq4imjW0Q7nSWAOC8fLXvIy43_VAEW5nZafGmERDsD544.jpg

This guy makes me laugh, don't get upset with him, he's all about the banter, keep it coming Thatsvulgar.

He's also agreed to speak at a club function. 

This guy makes me laugh, don't get upset with him, he's all about the banter, keep it coming Thatsvulgar.
He's also agreed to speak at a club function. 

Dunno what’s funnier - the fact your getting this guys for stand-up or you on here bumming his chat n dishing out hauners.......dig deep m8 and see if ye find a pair down there

Take your patter to your own forum if you don’t have anything constructive to hit us with. Take ringpiece with you as well

Mon the vale

9 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Dunno what’s funnier - the fact your getting this guys for stand-up or you on here bumming his chat n dishing out hauners.......dig deep m8 and see if ye find a pair down there

Take your patter to your own forum if you don’t have anything constructive to hit us with. Take ringpiece with you as well

Mon the vale

Maybe if you were not so bloody carnaptious then people wouldn't have a go, how's that for constructive conversation, all very aggressive with you.

19 minutes ago, The Roxy said:

Maybe if you were not so bloody carnaptious then people wouldn't have a go, how's that for constructive conversation, all very aggressive with you.

Greenie given for use of carnaptious,an adjective that,sadly,is rarely seen today. :)

The Robinson McCrusoe anecdote is a good yin. :lol:   ....https://www.scotslanguage.com/articles/view/id/581/type

21 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Mon the vale

I Genuinely think The Roxy was being quite nice there. Absolutely no need for the fruity language.

'Dig deep and see if you can find a pair?' See, it's chat like that that makes you appear uncouth and predominantly 90s patter based.

You should probably be showing The Roxy a bit of respect for using the word carnaptius on a junior football forum.

Aggression can be a good thing IF it's controlled. In your case, I think you struggle with it! I commented that 'Time will tell' whether or not Darvel would be promoted and you proceeded to send me a match report as well as a never ending fountain of bad language. That's not the behaviour of a man who shares a nickname with Sammy Cox! That's the behaviour of a man who is far too easy to wind up.

Darvel keegan.jpg

Hahahahaha who’s at the bam up noo son....

Only person your winding up is yersel- batter in sanny [emoji106]

Welcome you to Recreation Park anytime lads - mon up we’ll show ye about, get a beer.

14 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Only person your winding up is yersel- batter in sanny emoji106.png

Welcome you to Recreation Park anytime lads - mon up we’ll show ye about, get a beer.

I'm still getting the vibe your angry about something, not hugged enough as a child or hugged to much.

32 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Only person your winding up is yersel- batter in sanny emoji106.png

Ha ha ha even when we get beat they cannae give us peace pal