Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Just remember we were watching the finest defender the juniors has ever seen tonight.
Darryl somebody...

The patter of a beaten team. Your team of has -beens and never were's  are pish

1 minute ago, Talbot supporter said:

Darvel trying to play out from the back will definitely catch them out against better teams. Talbot should have won by about 3 or 4 goals but weren't clinical enough. Darvel had a couple of half chances. Best team won imo

No doubt it will catch us out now and again but that is Micks philosophy and the fans will back him. Never heard any Darvel fans mention being disappointed with the way pre-season has went. The squad has played together 7 games and the crowds are testament to what the club are trying to do. I agree with your verdict on the game but nobody at Darvel will be downhearted with the result. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

10 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Away and walk ur whippet u nob it must be wanting out 

What a top class response from a top class p***k, i bet your wife got another beating after tonights result

I agree, we never really troubled the big yin, although we will keep doing what we do and get better, all the best for the new season [emoji41]

Darvel trying to play out from the back will definitely catch them out against better teams. Talbot should have won by about 3 or 4 goals but weren't clinical enough. Darvel had a couple of half chances. Best team won imo

34 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:

Are you another person that's just appeared out of the village when the team looks if it could be successful.

Nothing wrong with that, the more successful the more people will come to the games. That happens at every level of football .

On 12/06/2019 at 09:50, Darvel legend said:

Guys i deleted the last thread due to it turning into a farce from certain posters , our thread is about  Darvel Juniors and football and nothing else and if people want to have a go at us for being ambitious thats fine and laugh if we fail that is also fine but keep it to football or it will be deleted for good 

17 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Away and walk ur whippet u nob it must be wanting out 

Funny how a defeat can change the outlook.

And if you read the comments above DL and other fans have said they deserved the win but hardly/nearly a thumping. A team that has been formed less than 6 weeks ago but has played 6 premiership teams (W4, L1 & D1) give us some credit. Yous are all feert, if your no you should be.....

8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Funny how a defeat can change the outlook.

Have a go at me he will get it back dindeleux , we have done really well pre season and league cup and listen if talbot fans want to have a pop at us we are doing something right , roll on the league starting and we will see how that pans out 

Good competitive game between two talented teams. One that’s been together for barely 6 weeks and the other a team that has played together for years.  The few Talbot fans that I spoke too were impressed by Darvel and thought they gave a good account tonight. 

Talbot were the better team and thoroughly deserved their win. However, Darvel will learn from the game and in my opinion get better as the team settles.  

Once again a great occasion at Darvel,a big crowd and a lot to be happy about. 

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Have a go at me he will get it back dindeleux , we have done really well pre season and league cup and listen if talbot fans want to have a pop at us we are doing something right , roll on the league starting and we will see how that pans out 

I know DL I know.  

You know fine well that you put posts up to be shot down and you are always quite open about that and can take it generally well.  You'll get used to Talbot battling/scrambling to beat your team, almost everyone else in the West has had to.  My own local junior team have had their fair share of defeats in big games to Talbot over the years - you have to respect them for getting over the line continually.

1 minute ago, Viewparker said:

Good competitive game between two talented teams. One that’s been together for barely 6 weeks and the other a team that has played together for years.  The few Talbot fans that I spoke too were impressed by Darvel and thought they gave a good account tonight. 

Talbot were the better team and thoroughly deserved their win. However, Darvel will learn from the game and in my opinion get better as the team settles.  

Once again a great occasion at Darvel,a big crowd and a lot to be happy about. 

And every club who have been at Darvel this season have said those kind of words about the place vp , not one of that lot can come on and say it’s a club going places but that sums them up 

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I know DL I know.  

You know fine well that you put posts up to be shot down and you are always quite open about that and can take it generally well.  You'll get used to Talbot battling/scrambling to beat your team, almost everyone else in the West has had to.  My own local junior team have had their fair share of defeats in big games to Talbot over the years - you have to respect them for getting over the line continually.

Brilliant at it , can’t deny that