Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
And I suppose you think rolling about the park at the slightest contact is okay[emoji848]
If Darren Miller could play as well as he play acts hed be a superstar...
You'll get respect off people when you earn it.

Aye ok u clown , we played u off park first half and you resorted to normal tactics which are very successful but no watchable , you should have killed game second half and deserved the win but give us a wee bit of respect because we don’t fear you one little bit 

Aye ok u clown , we played u off park first half and you resorted to normal tactics which are very successful but no watchable , you should have killed game second half and deserved the win but give us a wee bit of respect because we don’t fear you one little bit 

You played some decent football I’ll give you that but I want an honest answer when I ask how many shots on goal Darvel had ...... I counted 1 shot (straight at Andy) and 1 looping header which caused Andy a problem but luckily went behind, Talbot had 4 glorious chances!

I also noticed the lack of class from some players like the no.3 and no. 7 especially (must rub off from you Darvel Legend). Should maybe give no.7 his own whistle to ref future games ....... and his dive in the box was embarrassing [emoji23] but if you want to embrace those antics then by all means go ahead. Best of luck in your future games

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

emoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.png
And I suppose you think rolling about the park at the slightest contact is okayemoji848.png

We’ve been together 6 weeks , work in progress and I know ur players rate us , that will do for me 

Are you another person that's just appeared out of the village when the team looks if it could be successful.

Big test for us tonight against a top side. Great for our community and surely be a good crowd again [emoji1696]. Sure fitness will be a big factor tonight considering the frequency of games for both. Darvel not had a full team for any game as of yet. #goingplaces Mon the Vale

Just now, stvr794 said:

You played some decent football I’ll give you that but I want an honest answer when I ask how many shots on goal Darvel had ...... I counted 1 shot (straight at Andy) and 1 looping header which caused Andy a problem but luckily went behind, Talbot had 4 glorious chances!

I also noticed the lack of class from some players like the no.3 and no. 7 especially (must rub off from you Darvel Legend). Should maybe give no.7 his own whistle to ref future games ....... and his dive in the box was embarrassing emoji23.png but if you want to embrace those antics then by all means go ahead. Best of luck in your future games

Listen we were better team first half and gave u ur goal but that’s the way Mick wants us to play and we embrace that and talbot no doubt should have killed game off second half and deserved their win , remember we are work in progress and talbot are best team in Scotland so we are happy with how things are going and I would imagine Tucker wouldn’t want to draw us in any of the major cups as their will be a lot easier games for talbot than us , good luck for season ahead 

Look like they'll be a good side but the biggest threat to Talbot was the ball slipping out of Andy's hands, very few darvel shots. Talbot looked a bit tired and lacked a bit of the magic weve seen last two games. Was surprised we only went with one up front from the start but second half was pretty much trial and error. 

The screaming, comments etc took away from a steady darvel outting but think with the hype I was expecting more. That's just my opinion but I certainly didnt think darvel were the best in the first half. Good luck with the rest of the season and good to see a darvel crowd getting behind their team.

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
And I suppose you think rolling about the park at the slightest contact is okay[emoji848]
Thought you said you could take the banter after giving it out. Beat end of story and game move on.

2 minutes ago, Longshanks66 said:

Obviously not Andy as we are a championship side that has played the gether fur 6 weeks and your a premier team emoji4.pngemoji57.png #talbotlumpit#

The long ball merchants pal but give them their dues they are gid at it but I couldn’t watch it for the lottery 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

The long ball merchants pal but give them their dues they are gid at it but I couldn’t watch it for the lottery 

Stop yer greeting you p***k, yous passed the ball about all night and got  nowhere it looked pretty with no end product  any team could do that , if we had took our chances it would of been 4 or 5  the galacticos lost get over it

2 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

Stop yer greeting you p***k, yous passed the ball about all night and got  nowhere it looked pretty with no end product  any team could do that , if we had took our chances it would of been 4 or 5  the galacticos lost get over it

Away and walk ur whippet u nob it must be wanting out 

We’ll see how the silky soccer gets on when playing on a heavy park in the middle of winter [emoji1303]

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

The patter of a beaten team. Your team of has -beens and never were's  are pish

Edited by Wile E Coyote