Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Ur clueless the best player to play with Darvel in the 45 years I’ve played and watched was John leckie , u stick to kilbirnie 
Pity all the cash you are splashing canny buy a bit of class!used to live in Darvel so have a wee soft spot for them and the supporters who have been watching them for years,but some of the stuff you and some hangers on spout turn a lot of people against Darvel,i know you wont care up in your wee bubble but "Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will almost certainly meet them on the way down" [emoji6]

Big test for us tonight against a top side. Great for our community and surely be a good crowd again 🤞. Sure fitness will be a big factor tonight considering the frequency of games for both. Darvel not had a full team for any game as of yet. #goingplaces Mon the Vale

4 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Big test for us tonight against a top side. Great for our community and surely be a good crowd again 🤞. Sure fitness will be a big factor tonight considering the frequency of games for both. Darvel not had a full team for any game as of yet. #goingplaces Mon the Vale

Will the darvel marvel and the darvel legend be reunited tonight ? I always thought the marvel wiz better than the legend 

Will the darvel marvel and the darvel legend be reunited tonight ? I always thought the marvel wiz better than the legend 

The Marvel was my hero as a lad, used to be his mascot at all home games. DL was a player too along with most of that era. Big Kennedy an gilluley Raymond and many more

5 minutes ago, Thepieman11 said:

What's the darvel starting 11

Ederson,

Dani Alves, Van Djik, Thiago Silva, Jordi Alba

C.Ronaldo, Knapp, Modric, David Silva

Messi Mbappe

In DLs head anyway 

Edited by Dindeleux

Ur clueless the best player to play with Darvel in the 45 years I’ve played and watched was John leckie , u stick to kilbirnie 
Clueless?? a wee bit harsh surely. I certainly agree that John Leckie was a very good player. Although I only saw him playing against us so bow to your superior knowledge. Can only say my memory at the time is that Big Frew was built like a brick shit hoose and tackled like one. What a player... Oh and I think I will decline to stick to commenting on Kilbirnie only. Kind of thought this social media malarkey was about bringing people together in a big Junior Happy Family. Let's just get on instead of trading insults.

Darvel 0 Talbot 1
Full-Time

Comfortable win for Talbot should have won by 3 or 4 goals.

Sloppy goal to lose the game by. Granted Talbot had a few chances nothing really that testing I would have said. I thought Darvel were on top most 2nd half. 🤷‍♂️really tough group with 3 big premiership teams with only 2 goals conceded has to be a huge positive. MTV [emoji838][emoji836]️[emoji838]

47 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Darvel 0 Talbot 1
Full-Time

Comfortable win for Talbot should have won by 3 or 4 goals.

Aye ok u clown , we played u off park first half and you resorted to normal tactics which are very successful but no watchable , you should have killed game second half and deserved the win but give us a wee bit of respect because we don’t fear you one little bit 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye ok u clown , we played u off park first half and you resorted to normal tactics which are very successful but no watchable , you should have killed game second half and deserved the win but give us a wee bit of respect because we don’t fear you one little bit 

Whit? 

DL is looking for some respect? Will be wanting some humility next 🤷‍♂️

Jeezo 😉