Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

47 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Last time I had to sit in your stand I was witness to a lurcher killing a rabbit right in front of me and several screaming women.

Eye and it was probably in a pot in auchinleck before half time

Really good game , thought Hurlford probably shaded it if I’m being honest but we won’t play anyone like that in our league , best of luck to Hurlford in season ahead 
Good to see a good turnout on a Friday night Should happen more regularly. Things in football don't happen overnight. Takes time to be top dog.

Just now, Ringford10 said:
14 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
Really good game , thought Hurlford probably shaded it if I’m being honest but we won’t play anyone like that in our league , best of luck to Hurlford in season ahead 

Good to see a good turnout on a Friday night Should happen more regularly. Things in football don't happen overnight. Takes time to be top dog.

We are on the right road that’s for sure 

Hackys first game this season Lance has been superb in preseason and had a great game tonight Daryll Meggat was a stick out tonight

Yeah maybe when perry back the boy lance drops out meggatt  to left back boy hacky seen him at ladside and he is a player 
 s I 

30 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Sounds like a good game with a good attendance. Be interesting to see how you match up against Talbot on Wednesday,bud.

Appreciate the kind words DL. Hope you enjoy the wee gift I gave you earlier.
Better that it goes to someone with Darvel/ Colville Park connections rather than stuck in a drawer. Good luck in your next 2 sectional cup games (hopefully you’ll have a similar sized crowd)
And all the best for what I’m sure will be a memorable season for Darvel.

Fair appraisal. Thought Eddie Fearns looked dangerous and Meggat looks classy. A few hefty challenges that might have seen cards on another day, but a real good cup tie. Had a look around the ground before hand and the improvements are great. Really like the bar and the area in front of it.

Crowd was excellent. 600+ paid to get in and there were loads of kids, so crowd was probably around 750. Best of luck to Darvel for the season.

Meggat is a class act. The boy marr was decent first half but when Caddis got him 1 on 1 in the second he struggled. Keir Knapp needs to work on his fitness as at the moment he looks out his depth at this level.  Darvel will stroll their league this season and future looks bright for them 

Edited by CFCbhoy

2 hours ago, The'FORD said:

Appreciate the kind words DL. Hope you enjoy the wee gift I gave you earlier.
Better that it goes to someone with Darvel/ Colville Park connections rather than stuck in a drawer. Good luck in your next 2 sectional cup games (hopefully you’ll have a similar sized crowd)
And all the best for what I’m sure will be a memorable season for Darvel.

Yea thanks for that mate they will be framed and put up in our hut