Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

mate , season no started and nearly 50,000 views and i deleted a thread with thousands of views , ive a feeling we will get bumper crowd friday night , job done chris 🤣

Why did you delete a thread?

10 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

777 comments on this topic lol

It's the usual Darvel thread, has so many pages and most of it is f**k all to do with Darvel FC, and then it's look at all the comments on our thread 😂😂

Edited by Krfc 10

4 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Let me interpret

Spanks said joke and Mick want to meet the guy for a fight cos he bad mouthed them .
Mick denied it saying he has no clue who the guy is nor does he wish to fight him
But the guy does not believe that as spanks worked with Joke and now Joke works with Mick so he thinks they must have discussed it and that's why he got private messages offering him out for a fight .

Hope that clears it up for you

Ah right , mick is obviously the darvel manager . Who the f**k is spanks and joke ? Do they have anything to do with darvel ? 

2 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

It's the usual Darvel thread, has so many pages and most of it is f**k all to do with Darvel FC, and then it's look at all the comments on our thread 😂😂

I see the mighty Kilsyth thread has had a super 37 comments on it 😊 you have probably commented on the darvel one more than 37 times 😁

Spanks is at Girvan I'm led to believe so maybe that's the underlying issue why he wants to a fight with craigmark guy

Joke I'm led to believe is on coaching staff at Darvel so that is what ties it all together .

Basically guy from Girvan and guy from Darvel want to fight guy from Craigmark but guy from Craigmark only wants to fight guy from Girvan and has also offered to fight a poster on here KH7 if he does not stop making cheeky remarks .

Hope that makes sense [emoji23]

Ah right , mick is obviously the darvel manager . Who the f**k is spanks and joke ? Do they have anything to do with darvel ? 

1 hour ago, Sgc said:

I see the mighty Kilsyth thread has had a super 37 comments on it 😊 you have probably commented on the darvel one more than 37 times 😁

And your point is? Read the posts on the Kilsyth thread, every one will have relevance to the team ya roaster, if this thread wasn't full of weans and keyboard warriors wanting to meet folk and arguing about stuff that's nothing to do with Darvel, it wouldn't have as many comments, bit it's all about the amount eh 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

And your point is? Read the posts on the Kilsyth thread, every one will have relevance to the team ya roaster, if this thread wasn't full of weans and keyboard warriors wanting to meet folk and arguing about stuff that's nothing to do with Darvel, it wouldn't have as many comments, bit it's all about the amount eh 😂😂😂

My point is I haven’t read the Kilsyth thread much like everyone else , what’s your excuse for commenting on darvel so much ? 

10 minutes ago, Sgc said:

My point is I haven’t read the Kilsyth thread much like everyone else , what’s your excuse for commenting on darvel so much ? 

And also I couldn't give a f**k if you've read our thread or not, it's for keeping supporters up to date with happenings at the club, that's good you haven't read it, your not a supporter, just you stick to arguing about petty stuff and getting the views and replies that boosts your ego that wee bit more, after all that's what it's about for you eh 😂😂

19 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Spanks is at Girvan I'm led to believe so maybe that's the underlying issue why he wants to a fight with craigmark guy

Joke I'm led to believe is on coaching staff at Darvel so that is what ties it all together .

Basically guy from Girvan and guy from Darvel want to fight guy from Craigmark but guy from Craigmark only wants to fight guy from Girvan and has also offered to fight a poster on here KH7 if he does not stop making cheeky remarks .

Hope that makes sense emoji23.png

Kinda makes you long for the days when Lee the Bankie was threatening to rearrange RRG's features,RRG's response involved his wee sister knocking the Bankie clean oot,and Dimps was hinting that there might be a gallows under construction at Beechwood in anticipation of Brian's visit. 

*sigh* Memories ...:(

16 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Never mind the fighting talk

I'm disappointed Darvel are charging kids from 12-16 to get into the game on Friday night

Poor show DL let the weans in for nothing emoji106.png

Whit ? youngest boy claims he is going with his friends . He obviously doesn’t no he has too pay too get in 

16 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

And also I couldn't give a f**k if you've read our thread or not, it's for keeping supporters up to date with happenings at the club, that's good you haven't read it, your not a supporter, just you stick to arguing about petty stuff and getting the views and replies that boosts your ego that wee bit more, after all that's what it's about for you eh 😂😂

Chuckle 

Yes very disappointing
I would have thought that given the wealth of the club and the wages they pay they could have covered the cost of letting the brae kids who dream of seeing the new Darvel legends in the flesh in for free .

Whit ? youngest boy claims he is going with his friends . He obviously doesn’t no he has too pay too get in 

3 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Yes very disappointing
I would have thought that given the wealth of the club and the wages they pay they could have covered the cost of letting the brae kids who dream of seeing the new Darvel legends in the flesh in for free .

Poor decision from whoever made that one if true 

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Yes very disappointing

I can confirm it is free for anyone under 16 

1 hour ago, Sgc said:

I can confirm it is free for anyone under 16 

they are free for all league games , cup games have always been pay if not accompanied by an adult but due to gotw slagging us who is a true junior man  it will probably be free but after consulting with Hurlford , glenafton and Auchinleck it will be free if with an adult pay £3 if not ,

phew 

think that covers all bases 😂😂

Edited by Darvel legend

they are free for all league games , cup games have always been pay if not accompanied by an adult but due to gotw slagging us who is a true junior man  it will probably be free but after consulting with Hurlford , glenafton and Auchinleck it will be free if with an adult pay £3 if not ,
phew 
think that covers all bases [emoji23][emoji23]

Should surely just be free, encourage the young ones to go to the game even if they don’t have an adult.
Some young yin might not get cos his dad is working or his dad or any adult that he knows isn’t into football but he loves it.
Cmon DL, think about it.