Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Guest Mick Kennedy
15 minutes ago, PatnaDunty said:

Here goes again. Spanks said Joke an Mick want tae meet me fir coffee an cake. Cause I’ve been slaggin them. Spanks wis jokes assistant. Noo Joke works wi Mick. So no hard to pit it the gither.

I don’t know joe he doesn’t work with me 

47 minutes ago, PatnaDunty said:

Here goes again. Spanks said Joke an Mick want tae meet me fir coffee an cake. Cause I’ve been slaggin them. Spanks wis jokes assistant. Noo Joke works wi Mick. So no hard to pit it the gither.

He’s only been asking you out for coffee and cake , wtf is wrong wae that , hahaha. And remember it’s Brownings cake hahaha 

That’s a nice thing for them to do for slagging them off, I think [emoji848] I will slag them off if that’s what you get. 🧁 [emoji477]️[emoji3]

1 hour ago, PatnaDunty said:

Trust me mate it is very hard to fathom wtf your actually trying to say 

Trust me mate it is very hard to fathom wtf your actually trying to say 
Let me interpret

Spanks said joke and Mick want to meet the guy for a fight cos he bad mouthed them .
Mick denied it saying he has no clue who the guy is nor does he wish to fight him
But the guy does not believe that as spanks worked with Joke and now Joke works with Mick so he thinks they must have discussed it and that's why he got private messages offering him out for a fight .

Hope that clears it up for you

15 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Let me interpret

Spanks said joke and Mick want to meet the guy for a fight cos he bad mouthed them .
Mick denied it saying he has no clue who the guy is nor does he wish to fight him
But the guy does not believe that as spanks worked with Joke and now Joke works with Mick so he thinks they must have discussed it and that's why he got private messages offering him out for a fight .

Another Charity Boxing Match in the making?

A wee bit unfair IMO, 2 v1 ..... I think to make it even, they will probably need at least another two to take on Hoots 🥊

10 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Let me interpret

Also,let's not forget that Patna has mentioned that if KH7 miscaws him yin mare time,then they...Patna and KH7...could be indulging in some Marquess of Queensbury activity.  8)

19 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Will the Ayrshire media run will this story the morning of the Hurlford game or does DL also have them in his pocket dancing to his tune emoji23.png

Season not even started and we have square go's happening all over the place

I love junior fitba emoji23.pngemoji23.png

mate , season no started and nearly 50,000 views and i deleted a thread with thousands of views , ive a feeling we will get bumper crowd friday night , job done chris 🤣

Another Charity Boxing Match in the making?
A wee bit unfair IMO, 2 v1 ..... I think to make it even, they will probably need at least another two to take on Hoots 🥊

Why is it called boxing, surely fisting is a more appropriate and accurate name for it? [emoji109]