Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Genuine concern if some of the posters on this thread are over the age of 12..

Anyway, just seen pics of kilmarnock game and looks like a well organised and attended game. As much as DL is a bit of a gobshite on this him and his fellow committee members seem to be working hard. Would be easy just to take the cash and make no effort but seem to be trying to do it the right way in the hope they become self sufficient for years to come

2 minutes ago, ka1 said:
4 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:
Hoots .... If you do meet up with them can you keep me some emoji513.png please emoji106.png

hoots?? has he not joined the coaching staff at girvan

2 minutes ago, ka1 said:
4 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:
Hoots .... If you do meet up with them can you keep me some emoji513.png please emoji106.png

hoots?? has he not joined the coaching staff at girvan

I believe Hoots fae Patna has 

Mate I never said you DM’d me. I said a manger said you wanted to meet mi. It’s Girvan manager that DM’d mi.
If your sayin you’ve no even spoke tae him. Then am sorry. But why wid he say aw that.

Not 1 of they messages related to Mick Kennedy in the slightest. Your just a sad c**t who try’s to stir trouble.

8 hours ago, geo87 said:

Genuine concern if some of the posters on this thread are over the age of 12..

Anyway, just seen pics of kilmarnock game and looks like a well organised and attended game. As much as DL is a bit of a gobshite on this him and his fellow committee members seem to be working hard. Would be easy just to take the cash and make no effort but seem to be trying to do it the right way in the hope they become self sufficient for years to come

Geo that has always been the plan , john is great to have and has been brilliant this summer  but the football club needs to stand on its own 2 feet , our budget for this season is without including any gate receipts from 15 home league games and any cup runs we get , now bear in mind promotion is our goal and then its premiership crowds which is going to increase revenue considerably , we are not going away , this has been a 4-5 year plan and things are going great , now with Mick in charge we seem to have a team capable of challenging anyone , time will tell but we cannot wait to take on Hurlford , the glens and talbot in the next week or so 

A said another manager DMd mi. Mick’s cleared it up. End off. Whit was a to do. Girvan Manager wis jokes assistant at us and he’s wi Mick noo. Easy to tie aw the gither.

Anyway. pump it up [emoji448]

Pump it up ? Don’t forgot it wasn’t only few seasons your team were a laughing stock at bottom of Ayrshire league. [emoji817] be relegated this season

Any chance you could write in English so we can understand what you're saying without having to decipher it? Jesus christ.

Would that be old English ,middle English or early modern English or maybe even queen's English ?

Personally I can understand him fine but maybe I'm just more cultured in Scottish localisms

Ah so noo yi slag ma team cause yi no am right. Al take that as a win fir PatnaDunty.

Oh pump it up the mark are stayin up.

[emoji448][emoji448][emoji448][emoji448]

You’re right about what ? You’ve been made to look like an idiot regarding the private messages you got. Trying to pick something on Mick Kennedy and been made to look like a cock

1 hour ago, Thatsvulgar said:

Coffee and cake with Spank and Yogi shouldn't be a threat! It should be some kind of prize you win at a Junior fitba team race night!!

Throw in a signed sketch and it really could be a night to remember :)

image.jpeg.b7fd687e2933e301a264153d7413575e.jpeg