Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

14 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Ok your opinion about the pitch but what about the other points you must agree with them?

We have spent a fortune on the best dressing rooms in Scotland 

a fortune on the park 

new terracing 

new lounge going in soon

full new playing squad 

we are getting over 200 for friendlies so community are getting behind us 

there are parts of the surroundings which will be done thru time 

Rome wasn’t built in a day 

if I was u I’d worry about ur own team rather than Darvel cause we are in such a good place but thanks for ur concern 

22 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

a fortune on the park 

new terracing 

new lounge going in soon

full new playing squad 

if I was u I’d worry about ur own team rather than Darvel cause we are in such a good place but thanks for ur concern 

I've absolutely no concern about darvel on where they are as a club I was just pointing out the similarities from 30 years ago . No malice and yes we have got a lot of work to do to build our new ground.

6 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

I can remember the social club in Recreation Park. That wasn't yesterday.

Me too used to go down early then when it closed then burnt down we went to the wee Masonic club it was like going into someone's house

38 minutes ago, wapheid said:

Best dressing rooms in Scotland? Maybe home one, away? Better changing facilities at Crosshouse.

Never saw 200 last night, but all the best for the season

It’s not about the away team. Why would Darvel give the away team a top class changing room? Seen Albion rovers away? They have a working shower and toilet that flushes so they can go pap shite at the moon

5 hours ago, eamonn said:

you used to support them lol , remember meeting you at the Hurlford  v  Medda  semi  few years back remember tiger ? first half you were supporting the Medda and the second half you were supporting the Ford !  begs the question how many teams have you supported ?  ha ha 

Yeah I remember I was in the Medda half the first leg aswell.. hurlford took the lead then 2 spectacular free kicks brought Medda on top. 2nd leg early penalty to Medda I was buzzing, hurlford then took the lead I was also buzzing. Was a roasting day took my hoody off and watched the celebrations in my Cumnock top! What a day 

It won’t take them long for Miller bringing them down, Its already happening.

DL I’m surprised you never invited Jose Mourinho for managers job.

Win the upcoming sectional cup, Beat the Talbot in the final, Win promotion by going undefeated, Win the premier next year along with the Scottish, Season after with the senior Scottish cup....Enter Champions League

Walk first, You were not long to implode on Paddy when pieman changed his train set, You won’t be long if Mick fails.

a fortune on the park 
new terracing 
new lounge going in soon
full new playing squad 

i would think alot of the fans recently will be outsiders just going along to check out the hype and im no trying to slate darvel

22 minutes ago, Offside lino said:

It won’t take them long for Miller bringing them down, Its already happening.

DL I’m surprised you never invited Jose Mourinho for managers job.

Win the upcoming sectional cup, Beat the Talbot in the final, Win promotion by going undefeated, Win the premier next year along with the Scottish, Season after with the senior Scottish cup....Enter Champions League

Walk first, You were not long to implode on Paddy when pieman changed his train set, You won’t be long if Mick fails.

Mick won’t fail , the last half hour on Wednesday was as good as performance as I’ve ever seen from a Darvel team and it’s only 3 games in 🤭

On 17/07/2019 at 22:45, Darvel legend said:

Zander

lance meggat Perry airlie

mcdevitt robertson phinn

knapp mckenzie Ferguson 

brought on Mcpherson miller and ferns 

competition for places is going to be strong 

Is that Nick Phinn in the midfield aye?

14 hours ago, tigerwoods.1 said:

Yeah I remember I was in the Medda half the first leg aswell.. hurlford took the lead then 2 spectacular free kicks brought Medda on top. 2nd leg early penalty to Medda I was buzzing, hurlford then took the lead I was also buzzing. Was a roasting day took my hoody off and watched the celebrations in my Cumnock top! What a day 

It was an epic of a game

18 minutes ago, The journeyman said:

It’s Nicks younger brother m8, Anton emoji106.png

Cheers! Is Nick still at Colville I'm guessing then. Reading through the rest of the thread after my post I saw it mentioned he was on the caoching staff at Darvel! 🙂