Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

15 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

Oh ffs please another one creeping out of a pie pretending they have always been a Darvel fan.

I used to be a kilbirnie fan. After sitting in the stand with yous mutants I thought nah I better go somewhere else. Went to Darvel had a great pie, great music and an unbelievable team 

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Disco30 said:

Has sinky signed with darvel this year ?

No he’s just in Trianon with us just now mate 

Well impressed with the off field improvements. Warm welcome from the Darvel committee and half time hospitality.

A team fit, organised and motivated so deserved the win.

Hard to judge us with a makeshift midfield.

As for Miller, nothing new there :)

Will certainly be watching how Darvel do in section games coming up.

2 hours ago, tigerwoods.1 said:

I used to be a kilbirnie fan. After sitting in the stand with yous mutants I thought nah I better go somewhere else. Went to Darvel had a great pie, great music and an unbelievable team 

Ahahaha so your credibility is zero. Enjoy chasing glory. Come in have a beer with the mutants if you ever visit Valefield we welcome traitors with dignity.

3 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

Ahahaha so your credibility is zero. Enjoy chasing glory. Come in have a beer with the mutants if you ever visit Valefield we welcome traitors with dignity.

Ooft caught a big one here 🎣😂

46 minutes ago, eamonn said:

well done Darvel ! sure you all will be looking forward to playing the Medda ? where no doubt you will  get your traditional  defeat ha ha 

Would let my dog piss down there mate. Absolutely barking cuppa tea yous make and committee are honking of gammon 

3 hours ago, clash city rocker said:

Oh ffs please another one creeping out of a pie pretending they have always been a Darvel fan.

bet he does not even know who Willie Frew is ?

25 minutes ago, tigerwoods.1 said:

Your team reeks of willie frew 

you used to support them lol , remember meeting you at the Hurlford  v  Medda  semi  few years back remember tiger ? first half you were supporting the Medda and the second half you were supporting the Ford !  begs the question how many teams have you supported ?  ha ha 

Edited by eamonn

When the buffs were down last Wednesday at darvel it's was a deja view moment I thought I just entered Abbey park 30years ago apart from the new fantastic dressing room old portacabins tarted up for hospitality a diy shed and paths uneven and fake grass from Malcolm Campbell's window lol . The pitch looked the part but on closer inspection it was ok but won't take the winter weather. The team yes building a good team there where they will go with it who knows as for the result I would say a draw would have been fair. The long term future for darvel will depend on a few things John gall  staying and continuing to invest in the team and slowly building of the park with some more permanent building to replace the cabins as everyone knows the buffs went with cabin after cabin until it was too late and we had to move!  Also the community will have to turn up and support the club as it grows and the main thing is live within its means for long term stability or you will end up like us and it's taken us nearly 20 years to get the club back to a reasonable level were not at the top but we are there and trying to stay there . Ps this is not a dig at darvel as the saying goes those in glass houses! It's an honest opinion of my years in junior football .

46 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

When the buffs were down last Wednesday at darvel it's was a deja view moment I thought I just entered Abbey park 30years ago apart from the new fantastic dressing room old portacabins tarted up for hospitality a diy shed and paths uneven and fake grass from Malcolm Campbell's window lol . The pitch looked the part but on closer inspection it was ok but won't take the winter weather. The team yes building a good team there where they will go with it who knows as for the result I would say a draw would have been fair. The long term future for darvel will depend on a few things John gall  staying and continuing to invest in the team and slowly building of the park with some more permanent building to replace the cabins as everyone knows the buffs went with cabin after cabin until it was too late and we had to move!  Also the community will have to turn up and support the club as it grows and the main thing is live within its means for long term stability or you will end up like us and it's taken us nearly 20 years to get the club back to a reasonable level were not at the top but we are there and trying to stay there . Ps this is not a dig at darvel as the saying goes those in glass houses! It's an honest opinion of my years in junior football .

Was the game no played in a monsoon ? And no a puddle on the park ? 

Strange comment 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Was the game no played in a monsoon ? And no a puddle on the park ? 

Strange comment 

Ok your opinion about the pitch but what about the other points you must agree with them?