Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

24 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
2 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:
Might have played at a higher level .... BUT ..... look where they have ended up 
Just saying like 🤷‍♂️

Could be worse. They could be considered "senior" like your lot and get their arses handed to them by a bang average junior side

Are your referring to a “friendly” that was played recently & a team that had several U17s & 19s in their squad?

If yes, then fill yir boots plus showing another “Junior” team no respect .... well done 🙄

Remember though .... still Killies other Senior Team 🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

Did Killies 2nd senior team lose any players pre-season . They must fancy winning that League this season .

Lost 4 players so far to Juniors 

what I am hearing is that Threave Rovers are spending big time on players (Without having to upgrade their Dressing Room) so will be an interesting season I think 

Are your referring to a “friendly” that was played recently & a team that had several U17s & 19s in their squad?
If yes, then fill yir boots plus showing another “Junior” team no respect .... well done [emoji849]
A blind man would rather have darvels " seniors that have found their level " than bonnytons " seniors ". f**k the amateurs that darvel signed are miles ahead of your " seniors"

15 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:
1 hour ago, Billy XBoswell said:
If yes, then fill yir boots plus showing another “Junior” team no respect .... well done emoji849.png

A blind man would rather have darvels " seniors that have found their level " than bonnytons " seniors ". f**k the amateurs that darvel signed are miles ahead of your " seniors"

Is anyone arguing with you or are you trying to make a point with me that I have suggested otherwise 🤷‍♂️

The views and comments from other teams on Darvel is embarrassing to say the least. 

People forget that not too long ago that Darvel nearly ceased to exist and if it wasn't for some members of their committee and local people then they would have. They should have be commended on keeping the club alive - anyone who knows football outside of the top tiers knows how hard it is to keep clubs running. 

Darvel are damned if they do and damned if they don't. They've now assembled a committee, management team and players who are genuinely capable of winning big things in Junior football. Maybe its jealousy or maybe its fear? 

Do you all realise that to win trophies in football you have to have a winning mentality? So why should people at Darvel not believe they are capable of winning things? 

And to all those who say its just a project for John and what happens if his money went? Does the same not go for any team at any level up and down the country? 

Sorry for the long rant but Im getting sick of the same old usual negative stories and comments about Darvel. 

Maybe if you guys spent so much time and energy on your own club maybe you would get somewhere. 

3 hours ago, andy25 said:
3 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:
Might have played at a higher level .... BUT ..... look where they have ended up 
Just saying like 🤷‍♂️

My point exactly.

Look Darryl meggat could have had his pick of around 10 senior teams and no disrespect to neil Mcpherson who was a good player for us and plays with talbot week in week out but I don’t think Senior scouts would have been chapping his door down for the spfl 

oh and Ross Perry and Jason marr we’re in similar positions 

we feel privileged that Mick could attract that calibre of player to Darvel and so should the rest of the junior game 

enjoy these guys they are class players