Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

That’s boys problem his mouth 
He is a cracking player, seen him a few times at amateur level and always a stand out. Does get involved in the verbals but he ain't going to change now so prob one of the things that Mick and rest of guys will need to put up with.

26 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Trust me it was a wee daft friendly but if you want to get all high and mighty over it then fill your boots you saddo. 

Sad act and no wonder you never got the sale...... 

wayne's world fish GIF by Hollywood Suite

7 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

The sad thing is darvel are run with a man who is willing to put thousands of pounds in but when this guys get bored where will darvel be? Enjoy it while it lasts lads

One of the top junior clubs in Scotland and self sustainable hopefully.

1 hour ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

Ask him why he left Dumbarton. Where he is known as 666.

I don’t think he got a chance did he? Known as 666 haha he wore number 6 not known as 666 that was made up on this. On another note, Darvel would beat Dumbarton. Looking back I think he made the right choice to leave :))

Guest Moomintroll
I don’t think he got a chance did he? Known as 666 haha he wore number 6 not known as 666 that was made up on this. On another note, Darvel would beat Dumbarton. Looking back I think he made the right choice to leave :))
Calma calma, in a competitive match there is little to no chance that Darvel would beat Dumbarton. Stop trying to top DL in the hyperbole stakes

7 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

The sad thing is darvel are run with a man who is willing to put thousands of pounds in but when this guys get bored where will darvel be? Enjoy it while it lasts lads

Happened at Buffs. Hurlford similar.

Whilst Darvel might win their league this season with the pie man's money, they'll still be a small club, there aren't hundreds of new Darvel fans waiting to pile through the turnstiles.

Good luck to them, especially the long standing fans who've followed them through thin and thin. Who can deny them their potential moment of glory?

25 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
28 minutes ago, tigerwoods.1 said:

Calma calma, in a competitive match there is little to no chance that Darvel would beat Dumbarton. Stop trying to top DL in the hyperbole stakes

I know silly me. Almost forgot about the talbot beating Ayr ( who are better than Dumbarton ) in a competitive match.

Guest Moomintroll
I know silly me. Almost forgot about the talbot beating Ayr ( who are better than Dumbarton ) in a competitive match.
Hence the "little" clause, that was a fantastic result for Talbot who are, as results have proven up until this point, a far better side than Darvel. In a league season, the squad that Dumbarton have would be streets ahead of Darvel by the end. Don't make me summon Pepp to tear your theories apart.

Darvel would beat Dumbarton?[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

come on Ceejayar u might be doing well 2 b self sustainable,an loads of credit if that is achieved but your not one of the top junior clubs in Scotland , your only that when trophies are won on a consistent basis like Talbot come on ?

4 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:
1 hour ago, Ceejayar said:

come on Ceejayar u might be doing well 2 b self sustainable,an loads of credit if that is achieved but your not one of the top junior clubs in Scotland , your only that when trophies are won on a consistent basis like Talbot come on ?

That’s our ambition , anything wrong with that ? 

17 minutes ago, GG said:

Remember last season Darvel beat Talbot and they were world beaters what happened to them they won hehaw and finished outside the promotion places so we will just have to wait n see when the real football begins no the league cup but the league games see how things go then emoji6.pngemoji6.png the pressure is on them from the start because of awe this crap DL & friends put on here could end up a laughingstock or they could romp the league

And what do u think will happen ? 

Without the piemans money there’s no way darvel would be able to afford the wages there forking out for players, I just hope for the good darvel fans sakes he doesn’t get bored and stops funding them as we see it happening all to often now in junior football

Guest Moomintroll

Well he got bored at Kilmarnock fc
And they went on to better things
[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]
John is still going to Killie games when he can & will always be a supporter. He didn't get bored at Killie, he left after an argument with MJ after he did what he did to everyone & everything connected to the club (redacted for legal reasons).