Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Maybe you could help. Was there a 99’s team before the one that came from Caledonian.

I really don’t remember, we had that many boys played under Neil I couldn’t tell you what team they came from. We had different youngsters in the squad every other week. Im gnae start a Vics thread you can move the conversation over there

Guest Moomintroll
Hi Guys, here is a wee update  and some good news from Killie’s other Senior Team 

7B66B7C5-5DC2-4FEF-A083-F3BBC8D7200A.thumb.jpeg.4b58b66a0d0260fdca63b227e302d736.jpeg
I take offence at the assertation that Bonnyton Thistle are Ayrshire's premier community club. Sure Cathy & Phyllis will feel the same.

20 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Try the Bonnyton Thistle thread if there is one

TBH .... as you are now filling your squad with ex Ammie players I thought  this would also be good information for them if they don’t perform to DL’s expectations then they know that there is also a good New Ammie Team starting further down the A71 from you guys

Bear in mind that most of them won’t be local to the area 

3 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

Although the fixtures aren't announced yet, even I can work out that our first competitive game of the season will be an Irvine Valley derby at Recreation Park. Given interest on here in Darvel, will the game attract a decent crowd?

I would like to think so, 300 mininmum hopefully.

12 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I would like to think so, 300 mininmum hopefully.

I think more as I believe  both clubs have agreed to play on the Friday night subject to Kennie agreeing to it as a curtain raiser to new season 

with the interest in the town and junior football in general I think it will be biggest crowd for a local derby in a long long time