Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

19 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

That’s the problem & I can’t make it any simpler for him  .... iPhone is talking about a different squad & not original U21’s team, I give up wi him :1eye

What squad was the original squad Billy? 

I might be wrong, I thought the original 21s were the Calley team that were brought in to take on that role as Whitletts 21s. 

Was there one prior to that?

36 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

The U21’s that season (their first season) also reached two cup finals winning one 

Cammy Barr, ex Vics player, was manager then John Kelly took over mid season as Cammy moved to Australia 

Neil Duffy & Jamie McRae were in charge of 1st Team at same time

Sorry Billy, I stand corrected and you were right.

I remember now.

You are right, not many of that squad got a chance. The team from Calley were 19s and probably more of them were given the opportunity than the 21s.

I think I saw Jordan Barr play once, maybe twice. Not many more got a chance.

i hate it when you’re right.

4 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

The U21’s that season (their first season) also reached two cup finals winning one 

Cammy Barr, ex Vics player, was manager then John Kelly took over mid season as Cammy moved to Australia 

Neil Duffy & Jamie McRae were in charge of 1st Team at same time

Cammy a cracking boy Billy a lot of time for him. Him leaving was the catalyst for the teams demise to be honest.

17 hours ago, VORman said:

They won the league and three cups that year out of 5 competitions played. Hardly failing big time!

Different team your talking about the 21s. Im talking about the 19s that had the majority of the players in it.

17 hours ago, VORman said:

They won the league and three cups that year out of 5 competitions played. Hardly failing big time!

Fyi if your talking about the 19s then im sorry your wrong. They won 1 cup out 5 we (Kilwinning Rangers) won the rest. Still they had some cracking players.

Fyi if your talking about the 19s then im sorry your wrong. They won 1 cup out 5 we (Kilwinning Rangers) won the rest. Still they had some cracking players.

I’m not wrong. The 19’s team that played for whitletts from Caledonian won the lot apart from one cup. They were 1999’s as in age group.

10 minutes ago, VORman said:

I’m not wrong. The 19’s team that played for whitletts from Caledonian won the lot apart from one cup. They were 1999’s as in age group.

well im talking about the 97s if you go through the post we were talking about when the BC started. 

59 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Ffs yous lot, theres a youth thread on another bit of p&b, DL will be deleting this yin next emoji85.png

TBH Tel, I didn’t realise there was so many Vics fans/supporters on here 

I’m expecting some  incoming  💣soon 🙄

Edited by Billy XBoswell

38 minutes ago, Boab17 said:

im talking about the 97/97s being the first Boys team billy

I’m being a wee bit pedantic now but as far as I am aware U21’s is classed as a Boys team as still under The auspices of SYFA, therefore Whitletts Vics U21’s was their first team at Boys Club level 🙄

Edited by Billy XBoswell