Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Well according to your Chief Scout , DL, no players at Bonnyton are good enough to play for Darvel  .... therefore the lad will be wasting his time :whistle
Out of curiosity.... who asked you & who is the player? 

Only one iv seen quite a bit off was Kris Kerr, could easily play Junior going with some of his displays for Whitletts a couple seasons back

25 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Only one iv seen quite a bit off was Kris Kerr, could easily play Junior going with some of his displays for Whitletts a couple seasons back

Had his chance to go to another Senior club last season but decided to stay at Bonnyton 

it could be him but also another 3 or 4 players could be snapped up elsewhere 

TBH Tel, I was surprised that you guys never took some of the lads from the successful Whitletts Vics U21’s a couple of years ago :thumbsdown

Edited by Billy XBoswell

Had his chance to go to another Senior club last season but decided to stay at Bonnyton 
it could be him but also another 3 or 4 players could be snapped up elsewhere 
TBH Tel, I was surprised that you guys never took some of the lads from the successful Whitletts Vics U21’s a couple of years ago :thumbsdown

I think we tried to keep Kris, but he ended up back at Bonnyton. We had a few boys played for us that season from our 21s, can’t remember much about them tbh

3 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I think we tried to keep Kris, but he ended up back at Bonnyton. We had a few boys played for us that season from our 21s, can’t remember much about them tbh

Aye but just used as shirt fillers as I can recall 

boys (including Kris) never got much game time, not a criticism but a fact/feedback from them at the time 

Aye but just used as shirt fillers as I can recall 
boys (including Kris) never got much game time, not a criticism but a fact/feedback from them at the time 

How many of that team are still playing at Whitletts level?

Just now, Terry Tibbs said:

How many of that team are still playing at Whitletts level?

Two that I can think of of the top of my head (I don’t watch Juniors at Vics level) plus another two at a higher level 

as far as I am aware majority packed fitba in at end of season as pissed off .... not with you or Vics  but promises that we’re made/discussed re Player Pathway that never happened with management (both sides)  

Two that I can think of of the top of my head (I don’t watch Juniors at Vics level) plus another two at a higher level 
as far as I am aware majority packed fitba in at end of season as pissed off .... not with you or Vics  but promises that we’re made/discussed re Player Pathway that never happened with management (both sides)  

That’s Grierson for you, he packs his team with old heads to do his job, and won’t give young lads a chance. Sad that a full team lost out because of him.

That’s Grierson for you, he packs his team with old heads to do his job, and won’t give young lads a chance. Sad that a full team lost out because of him.

Grierson wasn’t the manager ya clown 🤡

25 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Brilliant attitude for the game and will give everything he has for u , best of luck jacko 

Cheers DL, would you say right back is his best position, signing post mentions midfield as well.

44 minutes ago, ValeBear said:

Cheers DL, would you say right back is his best position, signing post mentions midfield as well.

I would say right back would be his strongest position but he has a great engine and could do a job in the midfield.

Guest Nocknosh1988
5 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Just u stick to becoming the 5th best team in east Ayrshire 

5th ? Cumnock is a lot bigger club than darvel will ever be .