Sign in to follow this  
thelangonline

Cambuslang Rangers 2019-20

1 hour ago, Viewparker said:

Pardon my ignorance but where is the Synergy Arena?

Townholm, Kilmarnock

KA3 1BB

The home ground of Killies other Senior Team 😁

Edited by Billy XBoswell

I wouldn’t be shocked if Cambuslang are there or there about this season. Think the bookies are being generous in their odds. A wee each way bet may be the very thing. 

4 hours ago, Viewparker said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if Cambuslang are there or there about this season. Think the bookies are being generous in their odds. A wee each way bet may be the very thing. 

They looked very decent when I saw them at Fauldhouse. Good group of lads too, don’t know where the bad rep comes from. Hope they do well this season and steady the ship 👍

2 minutes ago, Spyro said:

They looked very decent when I saw them at Fauldhouse. Good group of lads too, don’t know where the bad rep comes from. Hope they do well this season and steady the ship 👍

They don't have a "bad rep". This is a completely new squad and management team from last season.

3 minutes ago, glensmad said:

They don't have a "bad rep". This is a completely new squad and management team from last season.

I didn’t mean that in a bad way at all. When you look them up as someone who never knew much about them to start with, there’s a lot of disciplinary issues and off-field problems reported. Like I said, hopefully it’s all in the past and they continue to rebuild as they have a great history before the recent shenanigans 👍

And the guys in charge now are working like feck to rid us of the mess we found ourselves in. It's a hard slog with hard core of 3 or 4 and some volunteers helping us out. If it doesn't work, it won't be through lack of effort. We continue to battle on.

I didn’t mean that in a bad way at all. When you look them up as someone who never knew much about them to start with, there’s a lot of disciplinary issues and off-field problems reported. Like I said, hopefully it’s all in the past and they continue to rebuild as they have a great history before the recent shenanigans 

After Monday nights 10 goal epic, it's back to league duty for Camby this Saturday.

Petershill visit Somervell Park and the match kicks off at 2pm.

Both sides were relegated from the Premiership last season and will be looking to consolidate their place in this division.

Club Statement

Club Update

The club were today informed that Sweepers Bar has been sold to local man Alex McDowell by the Brown Family.

We would like to wish the Brown family all the best for the future and thank them for the support they have given us over the years.

The club are looking forward to working alongside Alex and helping to improve the facilities that are currently on offer and moving the club forward.

To Clarify this is just the pub that has been sold and not Cambuslang Rangers or the pitch or anything like that.

DK

When are Gartcairn moving in then ?
They will be our feeder club

They will be our feeder club
So you'll get their best players before they move on to us then ?

So you'll get their best players before they move on to us then ?
As it's always been! Got to look after those less fortunate

Club Announcement

Alan Paterson and his backroom staff have regretfully resigned from Cambuslang Rangers F.C. We would like to thank him and his staff for standing up and being counted when the club was at its lowest. We wish them all, all the best for the future. Thank you for everything.

An announcement will follow later regarding the way forward from here.

Club Announcement
Alan Paterson and his backroom staff have regretfully resigned from Cambuslang Rangers F.C. We would like to thank him and his staff for standing up and being counted when the club was at its lowest. We wish them all, all the best for the future. Thank you for everything.
An announcement will follow later regarding the way forward from here.

The return of Alan wardlaw