Jump to content
jc1

Fauldhouse utd 19/20

Recommended Posts

Yes an official application was made by Livingston after the deadline date.

There was an enquiry, not a formal application because they were told they were too late, but to apply for next season. At least that is my understanding. It never went to EGM for clubs to vote on.

 

Either way they appear to have applied for 21/22.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sniffer said:


Yes an official application was made by Livingston after the deadline date.

Along with a letter explaining the circumstances for that which was a delayed EGM from what I remember of the related club statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/06/2020 at 17:13, hooseman said:

No word on new signings or not allowed to say yet?

Looks like all your best players have headed out the exit door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/07/2020 at 20:31, budgie smuggler said:

Sounds like a complete shitshow up at Fauldhouse just now. Players to be released from contracts only for committee to go against their word.

Complete opposite actually, 16 new absolutely top drawer players signed . Won’t commit on the contracts situation as it would appear everyone else seems to know the truth 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/07/2020 at 20:50, fufc1946 said:

The smuggle thinks he knows it all when he don’t

Would appear so, along with many others it seems 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/06/2020 at 23:18, Burnieman said:

Looks like all your best players have headed out the exit door.

And been replaced with much much better players. Nothing wrong with that 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/06/2020 at 17:13, hooseman said:

No word on new signings or not allowed to say yet?

Should all be released on social media over the next few days. Absolutely fantastic new squad been built 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And been replaced with much much better players. Nothing wrong with that
Who are they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Burnieman said:
4 minutes ago, Footballguy1 said:
And been replaced with much much better players. Nothing wrong with that emoji41.png

Who are they?

Club are releasing details via social media over the next few days. Coaching staff have smashed it out the park with the new additions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Club are releasing details via social media over the next few days. Coaching staff have smashed it out the park with the new additions 
Big build up, looking forward to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Burnieman said:
10 minutes ago, Footballguy1 said:
Club are releasing details via social media over the next few days. Coaching staff have smashed it out the park with the new additions 

Big build up, looking forward to it.

Extremely but certainly justified. IMO anyway, they’ve got some serious young talent on board 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Footballguy1 said:

And been replaced with much much better players. Nothing wrong with that 😎

New to the Forum. If you know the 16 players (serious talent), I assume that you are on the committee, given you wish to wait till the official announcement.

When you say serious talent - in what respect? From amateur level or from same level as Fauldhouse were last year? If they are far better players, I assume that you didn't rate last year's squad. I am far removed from the previous squad, since moving over to EoS a couple of years ago, but it seemed like some of the players came from good clubs previously, and most look like they have gone to okay clubs in New West of Scotland club set up.

I am being careful with what I say, as I have a good friend involved with the Fauldhouse set up. However, I a club, in a bit of turmoil - must be if there are 16 new players on the block. I also think Fauldhouse made a big error, not following the likes of Blackburn and Bo'ness into the EoS set up. Yes, maybe they did not as they wished to remain faithful to the Junior set up, or their aim is now to be the best of the rest in a local West Lothian league set up.

Don't know the manager/coach of Fauldhouse. He came across very well, but as a new inductee to Fauldhouse, he would need to be! Would still have liked someone from Fauldhouse to come out of the hiatus a lot sooner to explain the reason for Fauldhouse's 'free fall', particularly in last few months.

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Casey Jones said:

New to the Forum. If you know the 16 players (serious talent), I assume that you are on the committee, given you wish to wait till the official announcement.

When you say serious talent - in what respect? From amateur level or from same level as Fauldhouse were last year? If they are far better players, I assume that you didn't rate last year's squad. I am far removed from the previous squad, since moving over to EoS a couple of years ago, but it seemed like some of the players came from good clubs previously, and most look like they have gone to okay clubs in New West of Scotland club set up.

I am being careful with what I say, as I have a good friend involved with the Fauldhouse set up. However, I a club, in a bit of turmoil - must be if there are 16 new players on the block. I also think Fauldhouse made a big error, not following the likes of Blackburn and Bo'ness into the EoS set up. Yes, maybe they did not as they wished to remain faithful to the Junior set up, or their aim is now to be the best of the rest in a local West Lothian league set up.

Don't know the manager/coach of Fauldhouse. He came across very well, but as a new inductee to Fauldhouse, he would need to be! Would still have liked someone from Fauldhouse to come out of the hiatus a lot sooner to explain the reason for Fauldhouse's 'free fall', particularly in last few months.

Cheers.

Players coming from senior football, young and hungry players who want back at senior level. Couple of lads who played first team football at championship clubs last year and the bulk of the squad all having had a taste of the senior game. The squad is tremendous with a great mix of young talent and more experienced lads. There will be a few shocked and unhappy people at just how well the new management team have adapted and built a squad. I believe there were many rumours of how the new gaffer couldn’t sign anybody because Fauldhouse were finished. Ps I’m not on the Commitee but I know a few of the lads who have signed, two brothers one of which played for Hamilton accies last year and the other Dumbarton 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two Fauldhouse managers in a row posting on p&b great stuff. :rolleyes: Basically going to be some young guys that couldn't  stick it in the SPFL and  some waffle will be thrown in about how they want to get back to that level.

Edited by gogsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Footballguy1 said:

Players coming from senior football, young and hungry players who want back at senior level. Couple of lads who played first team football at championship clubs last year and the bulk of the squad all having had a taste of the senior game. The squad is tremendous with a great mix of young talent and more experienced lads. There will be a few shocked and unhappy people at just how well the new management team have adapted and built a squad. I believe there were many rumours of how the new gaffer couldn’t sign anybody because Fauldhouse were finished. Ps I’m not on the Commitee but I know a few of the lads who have signed, two brothers one of which played for Hamilton accies last year and the other Dumbarton 👍

Thank you for your response!

I do wish Fauldhouse well. I am a bit cynical when you say that players have signed for the team and want to get back to Senior football; the reason for that is that Fauldhouse are now well down the list of clubs I would cast as having ambition - particularly when there was no move to the EoS set up, for the coming season, if not before.

You may not be on the committee, but for someone who appears to know a lot about the players coming to The Hoose, you have to be involved with the club in some capacity to come on here with all the gen this morning. I wish you and your team all best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can s1 explain why everyone wants fufc to move to eos when we have all these local Derby’s I got one would take a derby game every week than going to Coldstream etc every second week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...