jc1

Fauldhouse utd 19/20

Managers Position 25/4/2020 Fauldhouse United are inviting applications for the manager’s job and are asking interested parties to submit their CV, s along with a covering letter stating who would be in any proposed management team along with a strategy for how they would take the club forward along with any budget expectations. The closing date for applications is Friday 1st May 2020 Due to the corona virus restrictions no group meetings with the committee will be possible. So please be as explicit with your ideas for the club going forward All applications to be sent to me at the address below Best Regards Dave Huddlestone Secretary Fauldhouse United FC E Mail [email protected] Mob 07881938534

Managers Position 25/4/2020 Fauldhouse United are inviting applications for the manager’s job and are asking interested parties to submit their CV, s along with a covering letter stating who would be in any proposed management team along with a strategy for how they would take the club forward along with any budget expectations. The closing date for applications is Friday 1st May 2020 Due to the corona virus restrictions no group meetings with the committee will be possible. So please be as explicit with your ideas for the club going forward All applications to be sent to me at the address below Best Regards Dave Huddlestone Secretary Fauldhouse United FC E Mail [email protected] Mob 07881938534
2 months to get an advert out.
Also not heard of Zoom or similar to have that online conversation/interview you would expect.
So please anticipate any questions they might have and answer it in your cover letter please.
Also, half your team have fled to clubs not until now considered to be a match for Fauldhouse.

Sounds great.

On 22/04/2020 at 07:20, TheLad said:

Any truth in the rumour the management team at Stoneyburn are taking over at Fauldhouse?
They both quit yesterday, out of the blue

Don’t think so but it’s a no brainer of what I’ve heard how good a manager the young lad Fleming is. Go get him 

Wow. Genuinely, this is hilarious. Truly hilarious.

We can’t interview you because we haven’t heard of Zoom, Microsoft Teams or even Facebook messenger but we want someone ambitious enough to make us the best team in West Lothian (minus the better teams in West Lothian) this coming season, with the aim of making us the best team in West Lothian the following season. The season after that we hope we can become the best team in West Lothian. Why? Because we ourselves have no ambition and you need to match that if you want to be our manager. Local leagues for local teams, ‘mon the Juniors.

I apologise for being harsh but good God, this is embarrassing is it not? Your club is headed for oblivion in an entirely meaningless league.

Ffs...he's only looking for a new manager for a fitba team to replace the two-faced, back-stabbing, self-serving, butter-fingered, look -at-me, poseur of an ex-goalie that he had before. Why the opproprium ?

Bit harsh on the ex manager I don't know JC but everything hes posts are always his honest opinion and he seemed the only guy who communicated with the fans kept them in the loop 

Ruff idea who this is Haha 2 faced is hilarious. Back-stabbing do you care to elaborate? Butter fingered is only half truth there you bitter scuddie

Ffs...he's only looking for a new manager for a fitba team to replace the two-faced, back-stabbing, self-serving, butter-fingered, look -at-me, poseur of an ex-goalie that he had before. Why the opproprium ?

2 hours ago, jc1 said:

Ruff idea who this is Haha 2 faced is hilarious. Back-stabbing do you care to elaborate? Butter fingered is only half truth there you bitter scuddie

They only got rid of you because you lost that friendly against camelon lol jk. Hopefully your back in football soon

22 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

They only got rid of you because you lost that friendly against camelon lol jk. Hopefully your back in football soon

Signed up with Drumchapel United as their GK Coach for now.

that was the last game we were all involved in. I'm gk coach at Drumchaple United for the coming season looking forward to an exciting club in an exciting new set up loads of ambition

1 hour ago, jc1 said:

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png that was the last game we were all involved in. I'm gk coach at Drumchaple United for the coming season looking forward to an exciting club in an exciting new set up loads of ambition

Big JC at the ‘chapel. Who’d have thought...

Who are you ? are you joining Drumchaple at the new season ?

24 minutes ago, TheLad said:

New manager i see.

Mackie, formerly of Arthurlie?

As in Chris Mackie? 

He best hope things don’t go same way as it did at Arthurlie. Think he had to pay for a lot out his own pockets there.

Good luck Chris..good appointment. Big Mackie  will fo well .is a great speaker in the dressing  room.n his coaching  is very  good..do great capture for fauldhouse 

13 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

As in Chris Mackie? 

He best hope things don’t go same way as it did at Arthurlie. Think he had to pay for a lot out his own pockets there.

He was a disaster at Arthurlie.  Best of luck to him.   A big chance to prove he can be a decent manager.

Careful now, Jamesie...I got some flurry of wee red dots for pulling big Jon's leg.

Don't you let slip that their new manager is much, much, more handsome than him !

Careful now, Jamesie...I got some flurry of wee red dots for pulling big Jon's leg.
Don't you let slip that their new manager is much, much, more handsome than him !

1 hour ago, curzonmid said:

Interesting appointment for the hoose at one of the east region junior big guns. 

More like one of these

SMALL GREEN KIDS CHILDRENS WATER PISTOL GUN - 11CM x 8CM x 2CM ...