Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

I want to thank fauldhouse utd for taking the chance on me being their manager and supporting me in my 3 years in charge (exactly 3yrs to the day) Derek will confirm my decision wasnt based on what was happening next season. I want to thank Derek for stepping in to resolve a few things last few days and his support to me since day 1. After a few days I dont feel its appropriate I go into details of exactly what happened. I want to wish fauldhouse utd every success going forward anyone close to me knows I mean that the club was my everything everyday for the last few years and some will say probably to a fault where I couldn't switch off. Raw emotions are still of disappointment and frustration but my overall time at the club was enjoyable and worked with great people from my management team to players committee guys and girls also the fans. A couple of tweaks away from the playing side fauldhouse utd have the potential of being a big club. I'll be looking on supporting the boys the rest of the season. For me now personally I'll look at offers (if any) and see what's best for me either in management or goalkeeping coach. At the moment it's still surreal I wont be at fauldhouse utd but it's a decision I had to make in the light of a few issues but I'll leave it at that and thank everyone for the support

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

Used to be Saturday and Sunday Scottish cups wasn't there? Daily Record and Templeton(sp)

Yeah not sure, numbers have gone down over the years of course. 

Also should add there's a winter / summer season these days as well.

Edited by cmontheloknow

25 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Used to be Saturday and Sunday Scottish cups wasn't there? Daily Record and Templeton(sp)

The Scottish Welfare FA 1983/4 Handbook lists 28 affiliated leagues:

Aberdeen Sunday

Aird & District

Alexander’s

Buckie & District

Commercial

Central

Echt & District

Forth & Endrick

Glasgow

Glasgow Hospital

Grangemouth

Inverness

Lochaber

Montrose

Montrose & District

Nairn

Newmachar & District

Peterhead

Peterhead Sunday

Ross-shire

Scottish Transport

Stirlingshire

Stirling & District

Strathspey & Badenoch

S.I.S.A. (Fife)

Strathclyde

Upper Deeside

Upper Donside

Others which had gone by then were:

Glasgow Unemployed Youth

Lothians

Strathspey (not Strathspey and Badenoch)

4 hours ago, jc1 said:

I want to thank fauldhouse utd for taking the chance on me being their manager and supporting me in my 3 years in charge (exactly 3yrs to the day) Derek will confirm my decision wasnt based on what was happening next season. I want to thank Derek for stepping in to resolve a few things last few days and his support to me since day 1. After a few days I dont feel its appropriate I go into details of exactly what happened. I want to wish fauldhouse utd every success going forward anyone close to me knows I mean that the club was my everything everyday for the last few years and some will say probably to a fault where I couldn't switch off. Raw emotions are still of disappointment and frustration but my overall time at the club was enjoyable and worked with great people from my management team to players committee guys and girls also the fans. A couple of tweaks away from the playing side fauldhouse utd have the potential of being a big club. I'll be looking on supporting the boys the rest of the season. For me now personally I'll look at offers (if any) and see what's best for me either in management or goalkeeping coach. At the moment it's still surreal I wont be at fauldhouse utd but it's a decision I had to make in the light of a few issues but I'll leave it at that and thank everyone for the support

🔴⚪⚫🇾🇪👏👏👏👏 was a pleasure mate

52 minutes ago, Derek Sharp said:

🔴⚪⚫🇾🇪👏👏👏👏 was a pleasure mate

Interesting last couple of posts from Jc1 and Derek.

Maybe the reason for Jon leave will never come out or maybe we will hear at one point?

Inevitably though, regardless if you don’t know what 2+2 equals or whether or not you have a maths higher, which I don’t, the posts in the last few days still leaves speculation of the reason(s) for the sudden resignation.

Jon says he didn’t leave because of where Fauldhouse will be next season. Factor this with the lyrical response of Derek, as above, what does it mean?

1. That the Chair didn’t have enough support from other committee members to see Jon remain in the post? 

2. That there are committee members with bigger ‘clout’ at Fauldhouse that didn’t support Jon?

3. Could add to this but since an announcement doesn’t seem on its way regarding the intentions of Fauldhouse for the season ahead;

Perhaps we just have to wait a few weeks to see if Fauldhouse, or any new teams do transfer over to the East of Scotland set up for next season.

Still wish Jc1all the best and look forward to see him back involved in football in the near future.

Good statements from both JC and club, I heard bits and pieces and if it’s true I feel that Jc acted with most integrity and that has to be commended. Also wish FuFc all the best for the season. Hopefully they can finish on a high regardless of what grade they choose to play, they are still a club with fans who are passionate about them and are still streets ahead of a good few teams in their area/region (juniors or seniors) despite not moving this year.

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

f**k off you horrible Fife f**k.

If in doubt, ask 8Mile! Think he says it as it is!

Fact you have come on here, you must be interested in either either Jc1 and Fauldhouse future, or both? What say you, about them possibly coming over to EoS; particularly if Bo’ness didn’t get promoted this year 😉

Edited by Casey Jones

If in doubt, ask 8Mile! Think he says it as it is!

Fact you have come on here, you must be interested in either either Jc1 and Fauldhouse future, or both? What say you, about them possibly coming over to EoS; particularly if Bo’ness didn’t get promoted this year [emoji6]

[emoji1] Gogsy knows I’m jesting.

I’ve said it on here several times and also to @jc1 several times, that I fully believe Fauldhouse and any other side in the East Juniors should be moving to EOS. And that’s regardless of whether Bo’ness get promoted or not.

19 hours ago, teamfinderscot said:

Good statements from both JC and club, I heard bits and pieces and if it’s true I feel that Jc acted with most integrity and that has to be commended. Also wish FuFc all the best for the season. Hopefully they can finish on a high regardless of what grade they choose to play, they are still a club with fans who are passionate about them and are still streets ahead of a good few teams in their area/region (juniors or seniors) despite not moving this year.

Do you feel like sharing the bits and pieces or do you have a confidentiality clause in place?

i think most if not all clubs have passionate fans; perhaps some are louder than most. 

In either the bits group or pieces section, do you think most Hoose fans want to stay in the Juniors, as that’s all they know and want to remain in situ regardless of how many others in the East Region Juniors remain in that set up. Or do the majority of fans want the club to see what the fascination is with the majority of teams from the old Junior set up who have moved over. 

Genuinely interested in knowing if fans and committee/officials of Fauldhouse are on the same song sheet or not. So many unanswered questions that for some reason neither officials or fans want to come out and say, apart from the three or so from the other night!

As I said previously, for what it’s worth, Musselburgh called an egm a couple of years ago as a lot of fans felt a change of officials was required in order for Musselburgh to move forward. A huge gamble but for those who came forward with the case for change, most of the fans bought into it and we now see the rewards unfolding in a big way. 

May not be for every club, but ....?

Do you feel like sharing the bits and pieces or do you have a confidentiality clause in place?
i think most if not all clubs have passionate fans; perhaps some are louder than most. 
In either the bits group or pieces section, do you think most Hoose fans want to stay in the Juniors, as that’s all they know and want to remain in situ regardless of how many others in the East Region Juniors remain in that set up. Or do the majority of fans want the club to see what the fascination is with the majority of teams from the old Junior set up who have moved over. 
Genuinely interested in knowing if fans and committee/officials of Fauldhouse are on the same song sheet or not. So many unanswered questions that for some reason neither officials or fans want to come out and say, apart from the three or so from the other night!
As I said previously, for what it’s worth, Musselburgh called an egm a couple of years ago as a lot of fans felt a change of officials was required in order for Musselburgh to move forward. A huge gamble but for those who came forward with the case for change, most of the fans bought into it and we now see the rewards unfolding in a big way. 
May not be for every club, but ....?

I have no clause in place but for the reasons I have heard I think respecting the confidentiality of what happened is best for both the club and Jc. Maybe a a change is needed, they have not suffered greatly this season though as have had a good year so far and in contention to win things. They got a cup final last year also which shows they were right to stay, however with far fewer clubs in league their hand may be forced to move now. I can’t say what will work best for their club as I’m not sure what the future holds. Musselburgh however have taken a few steps forward. They had good momentum from winning the premier season before move then finishing well last year so club will do well, only time will tell how long they can compete with the big boys.
Also for somethings it’s better not knowing and just letting those in charge live by their decisions as it’s their club not the fans of others. I’m not taking anyone’s side here though. I know many clubs have benefitted from moving, some not as much.

15 minutes ago, teamfinderscot said:

I have no clause in place but for the reasons I have heard I think respecting the confidentiality of what happened is best for both the club and Jc. Maybe a a change is needed, they have not suffered greatly this season though as have had a good year so far and in contention to win things. They got a cup final last year also which shows they were right to stay, however with far fewer clubs in league their hand may be forced to move now. I can’t say what will work best for their club as I’m not sure what the future holds. Musselburgh however have taken a few steps forward. They had good momentum from winning the premier season before move then finishing well last year so club will do well, only time will tell how long they can compete with the big boys.
Also for somethings it’s better not knowing and just letting those in charge live by their decisions as it’s their club not the fans of others. I’m not taking anyone’s side here though. I know many clubs have benefitted from moving, some not as much.

Fair comments all round! Cheers.