Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

Seems to me that Jon and several members of the committee at Fauldhouse were keen to see the club move to become part of the pyramid and have been thwarted in their attempts to do so. I have seen the huge strides that the likes of Blackburn and Broxburn have made since leaving the Junior set up and having witnessed several games know that the standard of the East Juniors currently is nowhere near what it was several years back.

Ambition should be rewarded at all levels of football and hopefully my own team Clydebank will soon be able to enjoy the benefits of being part of the Pyramid.

Teams like Armadale, Whitburn , Bathgate and Fauldhouse have huge potential and would all benefit from moving - I think Jon and his management team recognised this - it’s a pity others at Fauldhouse can’t see this

1 hour ago, wow-wee said:

I think everyone is putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 5 here at no point has fauldhouse said that they are moving or staying ? What's happened between JC  and the club well who knows?

No many will believe me but I actually got a higher at Maths, am still shocked.
As I stated before, I'm on the outside looking in and it could be a number of reasons why the manager resigned. i.e Fauldhouse changing from their traditional colours, (which I don't know) to pink or to all blue or green or red or yellow or it could be the pie hut isn't gonna be updated and yes its purely speculation on my part but I expect Fauldhouse will remain junior and that's the reason the manager left but I've been wrong in the past and right in the past with many things.  As Che said, I'm sure the Fauldhouse committee didn't like the public ultimatum and im sure that was addressed when they all met together.

6 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

As I stated before, I'm on the outside looking in and it could be a number of reasons why the manager resigned. i.e Fauldhouse changing from their traditional colours, (which I don't know) to pink or to all blue or green or red or yellow or it could be the pie hut isn't gonna be updated and yes its purely speculation on my part but I expect Fauldhouse will remain junior and that's the reason the manager left but I've been wrong in the past and right in the past with many things.  As Che said, I'm sure the Fauldhouse committee didn't like the public ultimatum and im sure that was addressed when they all met together.

You could be right about the ultimatum as that comes across as the tail wagging the dog .

1 hour ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Have the paying punters been asked the question. Junior or senior. 

FAULDHOUSE UNITED

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

23 February 2020

It is with regret that we announce that Fauldhouse United Manager Jon Connolly has informed the club of his resignation as team manager with immediate effect. Jon Connolly took over as team manager on the 21st February 2017 during a particularly difficult time in the season which finished with the club being relegated to the then premier league. Jon guided the club the following season to promotion back to the super league where we remain. His efforts to rebuild the team have borne fruit and it is to his credit and his assistant David (Dunnie) Dunn that we are currently still in three cup competitions and reached the last 16 in the junior cup and are in a good position to challenge for the league title this season.

Football management is a very stressful job especially in these turbulent times and we would like to thank both Jon and Dunnie for their outstanding efforts on behalf of the club. They will always be welcome at Fauldhouse united and from the committee and fans wish them every success in the future

In the interim team affairs will be run by the club captain Sammy Watson assisted by some senior players whist the club is looking at appointing a new management team for next season. Fauldhouse united and its players are fully committed during this difficult time to continuing the work that Jon and dunnie set in place and remain as competitive as ever.

Dave Huddlestone Secretary Fauldhouse United JFC

Sounds to me that the manager had too much power at Fauldhouse and it is now going to hurt you. Hope not too much. He certainly had plenty to say.

Don’t think that’s particularly fair mate, JC only really answered questions about his opinion and has always stressed he doesn’t speak on behalf of the club and the opinions are his personal ones. He stood by the board’s decision when they stayed the previous seasons

1 hour ago, Derek Sharp said:

FAULDHOUSE UNITED

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

23 February 2020

It is with regret that we announce that Fauldhouse United Manager Jon Connolly has informed the club of his resignation as team manager with immediate effect. Jon Connolly took over as team manager on the 21st February 2017 during a particularly difficult time in the season which finished with the club being relegated to the then premier league. Jon guided the club the following season to promotion back to the super league where we remain. His efforts to rebuild the team have borne fruit and it is to his credit and his assistant David (Dunnie) Dunn that we are currently still in three cup competitions and reached the last 16 in the junior cup and are in a good position to challenge for the league title this season.

Football management is a very stressful job especially in these turbulent times and we would like to thank both Jon and Dunnie for their outstanding efforts on behalf of the club. They will always be welcome at Fauldhouse united and from the committee and fans wish them every success in the future

In the interim team affairs will be run by the club captain Sammy Watson assisted by some senior players whist the club is looking at appointing a new management team for next season. Fauldhouse united and its players are fully committed during this difficult time to continuing the work that Jon and dunnie set in place and remain as competitive as ever.

So are you staying junior. Or moving into the big boys leagues. 

4 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

So are you staying junior. Or moving into the big boys leagues. 

Within  6 months the question 'what is Junior football?' might have the answer of 'it's a bit like the semi pro football leagues except it's only played by a handful of clubs in wee pockets around the country'.

And what's Welfare football? It's a bit like amateur football but...

image.png.0371e031dd800df119b790ef963a8030.png

image.png.ed2dca0b4321a97c69a26a03187dd771.png

Agreed, he only damages junior football, he definitely doesn't do it any favours.

My follow request has been pending for weeks, possibly months now. He blocked me ages ago for giving a perfectly civilised alternative opinion as to why Pyramid >>>>> Juniors. Seems to have since unblocked me since but put his account on private.

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

My follow request has been pending for weeks, possibly months now. He blocked me ages ago for giving a perfectly civilised alternative opinion as to why Pyramid >>>>> Juniors. Seems to have since unblocked me since but put his account on private.

He blocked me without ever interacting with him on Twitter, but just because I disagreed with him on something on here. :D 

FAULDHOUSE UNITED
OFFICIAL STATEMENT
23 February 2020
So the basic assertion from this is that JC and assistant left due to stress.
If not, I have misinterpreted the spin, or it's badly written.
Its certainly how it comes across to me.

I'm blocked too so cant see [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

[mention=69946]jc1[/mention] Can you enlighten people like me who are blocked by the JuniorFitbaSC twitter account what he said to you? [emoji6]