jc1

Fauldhouse utd 19/20

18 minutes ago, the sniper said:

Finest wee village in the land mo's for your pizzas brannans for your butchers and friendly folk everywhere just avoid lammies and the dodgy pints :)

Then hame to watch your.................we'll leave it at that 🤣

Have to say I will be genuinely excited if Fauldhouse, Whitburn and Bathgate make the step up.
These for me are the remaining West Lothian big teams.
If any of those dont, they are finished in my opinion.

Imagine the scenes in two years time when they finally face up to the obvious and they pitch up, a league below West Calder or similar, who will have pinched all their best players by that time.

It's not now or never for these teams.
It's now or too late.

Have to say I will be genuinely excited if Fauldhouse, Whitburn and Bathgate make the step up.
These for me are the remaining West Lothian big teams.
If any of those dont, they are finished in my opinion.

Imagine the scenes in two years time when they finally face up to the obvious and they pitch up, a league below West Calder or similar, who will have pinched all their best players by that time.

It's not now or never for these teams.
It's now or too late.
Couldn't put it any better myself

Is this from the Official Fauldhouse Twitter Account?

Fauldhouseutd

@Fauldhouseutd1

All the best to Thornton in the eos

Quote Tweet

Thornton Hibs JFC

@ThorntonHibsJFC

· 6h

Club Announcement https://thorntonhibs.com/news/club-announcement-2513853.html

3:25 pm · 19 Feb 2020·Twitter for Android

Retweets

On 19/02/2020 at 12:41, jc1 said:

Would love the chance to compete in a better league yes

It's going to be tier 7 in eos now is time to go

JC visiting Newtown Park again. That would be something.

See if he can make it through the game without a red card this time...

Aye looks about as appealing as watching your parents [email protected]#k

All the best to Fauldhouse utd in the future. My time has came to an end I want to thank everyone for the support in the 3 years. I leave with a heavy heart but my position became impossible to continue in. No slagging matches ect I'll be forever grateful for the opportunity but the time is right to leave

All the best to Fauldhouse utd in the future. My time has came to an end I want to thank everyone for the support in the 3 years. I leave with a heavy heart but my position became impossible to continue in. No slagging matches ect I'll be forever grateful for the opportunity but the time is right to leave

Sorry to see this JC, you seem a nice guy with honest opinions and if you’ve decided to move on I’m sure everyone wishes you the best for the future.

So sorry it has come to this all the best wherever you go you can hold your head high with the job that you have done

30 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Keep a close eye on The Hoose due to my long friendship with the gateman at Park View. But also cause of the honesty you portray as manager. Hope all goes well for you in the future JC!

Gate men are absolute gentlemen and legends Gary and alec are top men

Keep a close eye on The Hoose due to my long friendship with the gateman at Park View. But also cause of the honesty you portray as manager. Hope all goes well for you in the future JC!

Nothing but the very best to JC. Seems a straight-up guy who did everything he could for the Hoose in a difficult period. I suspect the club's loss will be someone else's gain.

Doesn't look rosy for the club at the moment here's hoping the EOS announcement of another year of conferences finally convinces the remaining east Juniors that the shit has hit the fan and it's time to move.

All the best JC.

Am I safe to assume that Fauldhouse committee aren't so keen to progress and make the step.up to EOS?
If so that is a real shame.

But for you, if you find yourself no longer on the same page as the committee, you'll always be pissing in the wind.

A few others too but I'll let them do their bit mate and speak for themselves

I seen wee Jamie (messi) has left also .

The days of the old junior committees are finished, the East Juniors is finished unfortunately, Fauldhouse Bathgate Whitburn all need to move now, There is no teams left, 3 Amateur teams would make up a very small division, the quality would be very poor and all the player want to try the EOS as that's were it's happening.

8 hours ago, jc1 said:

Sorry to read this, I always respected you as a manager. Not just from on here, but also from going to games I got a good impression of you. All the best to you in the future and I hope you will move up in your career, which imo you deserve.