jc1

Fauldhouse utd 19/20

12 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Camelon came from a goal down to win 3-1 tonight fauldhouse be a good addition to eosfl good team

Cheers mate. Switching off defensively let us down but on the whole we were brilliant and it could’ve went either way. Couple of the young boys playing at the back (11 and the keeper) for you were absolutely solid and looked so comfortable.

Our new lads looked great too, strong additions to the current squad to push us through the rest of the season.

Well worth the hypothermia 😂

Edited by Spyro

4 minutes ago, fufc1946 said:

Burnieman yes still hurts getting beat from u

In fact I make it the last 3 games we've won.  Hopefully we get the chance to continue that one day 😉

Burnieman u had ur 2or3 games run against us be back to the hoose having u in our back pocket lol what do u think Jc 3games enough lol

Burnieman u had ur 2or3 games run against us be back to the hoose having u in our back pocket lol what do u think Jc 3games enough lol
You need to be in it to win it though.....

Would love the chance to compete in a better league yes

Wow pretty strong feelings JC but I guess it’s making your job harder if players are opting for EOS teams over yours, 2 Fife teams have publicly confirmed leaving (K&D and Thornton Hibs) with Newburgh and Rosyth making noise too. Fauldhouse really need to look seriously if staying or leaving is best as now seems the critical time. I’m sure you’ve passed on the information of positives and negatives but it’s up to the board to decide what they think is best for the club. I’m just not sure there will be much of a league left even if only those 4 left.

Job is becoming impossible! Players want to play at highest level possible and I dont blame them. Similar my management team want to compete at best level possible too and we believe our club has everything to do that but time will tell

Wow pretty strong feelings JC but I guess it’s making your job harder if players are opting for EOS teams over yours, 2 Fife teams have publicly confirmed leaving (K&D and Thornton Hibs) with Newburgh and Rosyth making noise too. Fauldhouse really need to look seriously if staying or leaving is best as now seems the critical time. I’m sure you’ve passed on the information of positives and negatives but it’s up to the board to decide what they think is best for the club. I’m just not sure there will be much of a league left even if only those 4 left.

59 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Would love the chance to compete in a better league yes

At the end of the day, no matter how bad the taste, the West Lothian clubs look as though they are going to be faced with no real choice. I am guessing that they won't be allowed into the new WoS league and that there won't be enough clubs of their quality in the East (south) Juniors.

How bad would it be to be playing against old rivals once more?

Very best of luck. Hope they go to EoS.

With the confirmation of Thornton going to the eos today and the talk of the rest of the fife teams leaving staying junior would be absolute madness playing in a west Lothian league and cups probably mixed in with the tayside clubs or the only cups to play for involves the teams in your league only can anyone honestly say that looks like a good league for a team to survive in nevermind thrive

4 minutes ago, the sniper said:

With the confirmation of Thornton going to the eos today and the talk of the rest of the fife teams leaving staying junior would be absolute madness playing in a west Lothian league and cups probably mixed in with the tayside clubs or the only cups to play for involves the teams in your league only can anyone honestly say that looks like a good league for a team to survive in nevermind thrive

What's left with no Fife teams:

Fauldhouse, Harthill, Armadale, Whitburn, Stoneyburn, West Calder, Bathgate, Livingston, Pumpherston, Linithgow Rose CFC, Bo'ness United JFC, Syngenta, Sauchie Juniors CFC

Edited by LongTimeLurker

Fauldhouse, Harthill, Armadale, Whitburn, Stoneyburn, West Calder, Bathgate, Livingston, Pumpherston, Linithgow Rose CFC, Bo'ness United JFC, Syngenta, Sauchie Juniors CFC
Aye looks about as appealing as watching your parents [email protected]#k

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Theirs speculation west Calder may go with big announcement in a few weeks 

...and Harthill are thinking about going west apparently according to a poster from Whitburn who works with two of their committee. Any club that hangs around in the east region south section at this point has a death wish.

Just now, LongTimeLurker said:

...and Harthill are thinking about going west apparently according to a poster from Whitburn who works with two of their committee. Any club that hangs around in the east region south section at this point has a death wish.

During the end of last season, I spoke with committee members of both Harthill and West Calder, unofficially capacity I may add and not one person to a man had no intention or thoughts on going to the pyramid/seniors but obviously since then there has been much change and its more like a snowball stating at a snowy hill and starting ot roll. So their views will may have changed but kicking and screaming I may add but they're most likley thinking it maybe time to go

12 minutes ago, the sniper said:
13 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Aye looks about as appealing as watching your parents [email protected]#k

Fauldhouse is indeed a strange place 🤣

Fauldhouse is indeed a strange place 
Finest wee village in the land mo's for your pizzas brannans for your butchers and friendly folk everywhere just avoid lammies and the dodgy pints :)

27 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Theirs speculation west Calder may go with big announcement in a few weeks 

They have recently made a LOT of signings