Sign in to follow this  
jc1

Fauldhouse utd 19/20

Joe McCafferty has left the club with our sincere best wishes. More signing news within the next week just paperwork to be sorted out

JC1, is your PSF against Peterhead at the same ground where Stirling Uni EOS play their home games?

JC1, is your PSF against Peterhead at the same ground where Stirling Uni EOS play their home games?
Not to sure if I'm honest mate. Details I got was Stirling uni I've arranged it through their assistant manager David Nicholls

2 minutes ago, jc1 said:
6 minutes ago, Marten said:

Not to sure if I'm honest mate. Details I got was Stirling uni I've arranged it through their assistant manager David Nicholls

I guess it will be then, cheers.

33 minutes ago, Marten said:

33 minutes ago, Marten said:

Their is other pitches at other side of campus we played stirling uni in a friendly their in 2014

Delighted to announce the signing of Brian Ross from Albion Rovers IMG_20190617_213546.jpg

Huge welcome to Goalkeeper Jordan Allan. Delighted to get Jordan on board to provide competition for matty Craig IMG_20190625_214624.jpg

Fauldhouse utd welcome ex wishaw and shotts winger Michael Collinder 20190702_211040.jpg

Delighted to welcome former Berwick Rangers and Blackburn defender Ewan Herriot Screenshot_20190710-001703_Chrome.jpg

They strips are quite smart. Joma are certainly stepping it up

Aye they are nice. Seen Joma taking a panning on P&B for their efforts for other clubs but those are mint.

22 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Aye they are nice. Seen Joma taking a panning on P&B for their efforts for other clubs but those are mint.

Who makes boness strips. We are still hummel this year

Who makes boness strips. We are still hummel this year

Stanno...

They’re not the worst looking kits I’ve ever seen (see lack of green and white hoops), but I really wish they’d get nicer ones that look less ‘amateur side’, generally better and more folk would buy.