Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

Ruff idea who this is Haha 2 faced is hilarious. Back-stabbing do you care to elaborate? Butter fingered is only half truth there you bitter scuddie

Ffs...he's only looking for a new manager for a fitba team to replace the two-faced, back-stabbing, self-serving, butter-fingered, look -at-me, poseur of an ex-goalie that he had before. Why the opproprium ?

2 hours ago, jc1 said:

Ruff idea who this is Haha 2 faced is hilarious. Back-stabbing do you care to elaborate? Butter fingered is only half truth there you bitter scuddie

They only got rid of you because you lost that friendly against camelon lol jk. Hopefully your back in football soon

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] that was the last game we were all involved in. I'm gk coach at Drumchaple United for the coming season looking forward to an exciting club in an exciting new set up loads of ambition

They only got rid of you because you lost that friendly against camelon lol jk. Hopefully your back in football soon

1 hour ago, jc1 said:

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png that was the last game we were all involved in. I'm gk coach at Drumchaple United for the coming season looking forward to an exciting club in an exciting new set up loads of ambition

Big JC at the ‘chapel. Who’d have thought...

24 minutes ago, TheLad said:

New manager i see.

Mackie, formerly of Arthurlie?

As in Chris Mackie? 

He best hope things don’t go same way as it did at Arthurlie. Think he had to pay for a lot out his own pockets there.

13 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

As in Chris Mackie? 

He best hope things don’t go same way as it did at Arthurlie. Think he had to pay for a lot out his own pockets there.

He was a disaster at Arthurlie.  Best of luck to him.   A big chance to prove he can be a decent manager.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji108]

Careful now, Jamesie...I got some flurry of wee red dots for pulling big Jon's leg.
Don't you let slip that their new manager is much, much, more handsome than him !

11 hours ago, curzonmid said:

Interesting appointment for the hoose at one of the east region junior big guns. 

Not sure which of these two is meant to be a compliment at this time. Sadly, whatever those in Fauldhouse think, the club looks badly let down by those in charge. It would be hard to argue though with the big guns part, given so many teams have left the  East Region Juniors set up in past 2 years. 

Good luck to new manager, but surprised that any experienced manager chose to apply for the post. 

Not sure what part Covid plays in which league Fauldhouse play in and WOSFL wouldn't be a good enough reason. 
Plus we've yet to see any indication that the Hoose or any other West Lothian have any interest in applying. 
Livi applied in the last couple of weeks and got rd by the EOS that their application was too late, it's on the livi Facebook.