Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

Just can’t believe the free fall Fauldhouse are currently going through. 

Not a peep out of those running the club, if indeed there is anyone left. All you see is player by player leaving, most if not all, who initially appear to be going down a level, that Fauldhouse would have been if they had joined the East of Scotland set up two years ago!

Sad times! 

I always made a point in keeping the fans updated and answered any questions as It then gives clarity on situations. But this stance of silence and not going on social media and interacting doesn't help the club. Sooner they realise they need to communicate the better. For potential managers players sponsors ect it doesn't look good. Continuing to ignore people is just wrong. Personally I've messaged the club regarding some stuff for me personally and they are reading the messages and not replying which is just sheer ignorance considering what I have put into that club out my own pocket. I didn't want to air stuff on here but I know they read this so a bit of courtesy and a reply isn't too much to ask for

2 hours ago, jc1 said:

I always made a point in keeping the fans updated and answered any questions as It then gives clarity on situations. But this stance of silence and not going on social media and interacting doesn't help the club. Sooner they realise they need to communicate the better. For potential managers players sponsors ect it doesn't look good. Continuing to ignore people is just wrong. Personally I've messaged the club regarding some stuff for me personally and they are reading the messages and not replying which is just sheer ignorance considering what I have put into that club out my own pocket. I didn't want to air stuff on here but I know they read this so a bit of courtesy and a reply isn't too much to ask for

You're not doing so well on that front!

I've enjoyed having an eye on Fauldhouse results over the past few years. Hope it gets sorted out.

Wishaw announcing more signings tomorrow....
What price are you getting on Sammy Watson ?
My Question is obvious, why didn’t these quality players want to stay at the Hoose ??
Moving on what will attract punters to Park View ?

52 minutes ago, PJS said:

Wishaw announcing more signings tomorrow....
What price are you getting on Sammy Watson ?
My Question is obvious, why didn’t these quality players want to stay at the Hoose ??
Moving on what will attract punters to Park View ?

Wishaw are probably getting the bounce that Dunipace got by moving across to eosfl with all the teams going to be at tier 6 in the west it could mean someone which could be wishaw being the west version of Crossgates or Dunipace. Fauldhouse on the other hand are in no mans land at the moment.

Managers Position 25/4/2020 Fauldhouse United are inviting applications for the manager’s job and are asking interested parties to submit their CV, s along with a covering letter stating who would be in any proposed management team along with a strategy for how they would take the club forward along with any budget expectations. The closing date for applications is Friday 1st May 2020 Due to the corona virus restrictions no group meetings with the committee will be possible. So please be as explicit with your ideas for the club going forward All applications to be sent to me at the address below Best Regards Dave Huddlestone Secretary Fauldhouse United FC E Mail dave.huddlestone@live.co.uk Mob 07881938534

Managers Position 25/4/2020 Fauldhouse United are inviting applications for the manager’s job and are asking interested parties to submit their CV, s along with a covering letter stating who would be in any proposed management team along with a strategy for how they would take the club forward along with any budget expectations. The closing date for applications is Friday 1st May 2020 Due to the corona virus restrictions no group meetings with the committee will be possible. So please be as explicit with your ideas for the club going forward All applications to be sent to me at the address below Best Regards Dave Huddlestone Secretary Fauldhouse United FC E Mail dave.huddlestone@live.co.uk Mob 07881938534
2 months to get an advert out.
Also not heard of Zoom or similar to have that online conversation/interview you would expect.
So please anticipate any questions they might have and answer it in your cover letter please.
Also, half your team have fled to clubs not until now considered to be a match for Fauldhouse.

Sounds great.

On 22/04/2020 at 07:20, TheLad said:

Any truth in the rumour the management team at Stoneyburn are taking over at Fauldhouse?
They both quit yesterday, out of the blue

Don’t think so but it’s a no brainer of what I’ve heard how good a manager the young lad Fleming is. Go get him 

Wow. Genuinely, this is hilarious. Truly hilarious.

We can’t interview you because we haven’t heard of Zoom, Microsoft Teams or even Facebook messenger but we want someone ambitious enough to make us the best team in West Lothian (minus the better teams in West Lothian) this coming season, with the aim of making us the best team in West Lothian the following season. The season after that we hope we can become the best team in West Lothian. Why? Because we ourselves have no ambition and you need to match that if you want to be our manager. Local leagues for local teams, ‘mon the Juniors.

I apologise for being harsh but good God, this is embarrassing is it not? Your club is headed for oblivion in an entirely meaningless league.