Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

Are Fauldhouse in no hurry to get a new manager? Or has no one applied till they find out where the Hoose will playing next year or have I just missed an announcement! 

I would have thought, in normal circumstances, it would have been a coveted post to get?

1 hour ago, Casey Jones said:

Are Fauldhouse in no hurry to get a new manager? Or has no one applied till they find out where the Hoose will playing next year or have I just missed an announcement! 

I would have thought, in normal circumstances, it would have been a coveted post to get?

Club statement a couple of weeks ago said Sammy Watson (club captain) interim manager and looking to appoint someone new for next season

Who are the confirmed leavers in recent weeks. I understand the manager and all the coaches are away..
What players have left ?
Do we still have sufficient squad numbers to compete for silverware ?
Messi, McIlveen, Azza are away...
Anymore ?
Any arrivals ?
Nothing much at all coming from the official / fans FB account.

1 hour ago, PJS said:

Who are the confirmed leavers in recent weeks. I understand the manager and all the coaches are away..
What players have left ?
Do we still have sufficient squad numbers to compete for silverware ?
Messi, McIlveen, Azza are away...
Anymore ?
Any arrivals ?
Nothing much at all coming from the official / fans FB account.

Seen this posted a couple of days back in reply to the same question. 17 players

1. Matty Craig
2. Ewan Herriot

3. Dean Richardson
4. Sammie Watson
5. Declan Brady
6. Jamie Hunter
7. Michael Wallace
8. Aiden Ward
11. David O'Donnell
12. Andy Duffy
14. Willie Campbell
15. Stewart Devine
17. Robbie McCafferty
18. Greg Burns
19. Scott Edgar
21. Alan Mclenaghan
22. Stephen McMillan

Seen this posted a couple of days back in reply to the same question. 17 players

1. Matty Craig
2. Ewan Herriot
3. Dean Richardson
4. Sammie Watson
5. Declan Brady
6. Jamie Hunter
7. Michael Wallace
8. Aiden Ward
11. David O'Donnell
12. Andy Duffy
14. Willie Campbell
15. Stewart Devine
17. Robbie McCafferty
18. Greg Burns
19. Scott Edgar
21. Alan Mclenaghan
22. Stephen McMillan

Thanks for the reply Pasty Man
I was informed Deano had left as well ??
Stephen McMillan helps out in emergencies!
Who is Scott Edgar ?
Maybe as low as 15 with 2 goalies ??
Rather depleted - Not Great !
Or is your list confirmed ?

11 minutes ago, PJS said:

Thanks for the reply Pasty Man
I was informed Deano had left as well ??
Stephen McMillan helps out in emergencies!
Who is Scott Edgar ?
Maybe as low as 15 with 2 goalies ??
Rather depleted - Not Great !
Or is your list confirmed ?

There's an official and a fans group on FB and this list was on the Fans FB page in reply to a thread about the Game Off v Bathgate on Sat. I've no idea if it's official I just know a couple of the players who are definitely still there

https://www.facebook.com/fauldhouseutdfanspage/

There's an official and a fans group on FB and this list was on the Fans FB page in reply to a thread about the Game Off v Bathgate on Sat. I've no idea if it's official I just know a couple of the players who are definitely still there

https://www.facebook.com/fauldhouseutdfanspage/

See it now thanks [emoji106]
Confirmation will be at the next game !!
Who is present !
Hopefully get a game soon [emoji460]️

• 1 month later...

What is going on at the club ?
Mikey Wallace away to Sygenta
We find out through the Sygenta FB page.
Aiden Ward and Ewan Herriot away to Wishaw, again we find out through the Wishaw FB page.
All very quiet at FUFC...
Any news on a new manager ?
Should we expect a mass exodus of players ?
3 quality players have left...
Silence is deafening !!!
What does the future hold ??

1 hour ago, patriot1 said:

Not this year they can't, it's too late.

Can Covid-19 and the WOSFL be classed as exceptional circumstances or would it require all the West Lothian clubs to apply en masse (before the EGM)...?

9 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Can Covid-19 and the WOSFL be classed as exceptional circumstances or would it require all the West Lothian clubs to apply en masse (before the EGM)...?

Not sure what part Covid plays in which league Fauldhouse play in and WOSFL wouldn't be a good enough reason. 

Plus we've yet to see any indication that the Hoose or any other West Lothian have any interest in applying. 

1 hour ago, TheLad said:

The goalie is away now too. Cracking young keeper.

Is what we are seeing, the start of guys deserting the sinking ship?

I don't see it as a sinking ship, its just a team who will find their level in the ever changing world of junior and pyramid football.   I just see in todays current environment, meaning more junior teams joining the pyramid, Players want to progress in their career so why stay with a team who want to stay n a decreasing level where less people want to watch.  if anyone thinks any differently are not looking at it objectively 

I don't see it as a sinking ship, its just a team who will find their level in the ever changing world of junior and pyramid football.   I just see in todays current environment, meaning more junior teams joining the pyramid, Players want to progress in their career so why stay with a team who want to stay n a decreasing level where less people want to watch.  if anyone thinks any differently are not looking at it objectively 
What you described seemed to be like a sinking ship.
The fauldhouse I seen at the start of the season seemed to be ambitious, a bit more so than the crumbling league they were playing in and it just seemed a matter of time before they moved up to EOS.

I'm predicting that in 3 years, there will be NO junior football and those that resist the move will be moving to amateur

2 hours ago, TheLad said:

What you described seemed to be like a sinking ship.
The fauldhouse I seen at the start of the season seemed to be ambitious, a bit more so than the crumbling league they were playing in and it just seemed a matter of time before they moved up to EOS.

I'm predicting that in 3 years, there will be NO junior football and those that resist the move will be moving to amateur

Suppose it’s about personal impression

To me, a sinking ship is a team who are about to fold etc.. But I see Fauldhouse staying in the juniors is a basic league level that is probably similar to an amateur's league.  I think your right TheLad that in the near future there won’t be any junior leagues left and teams will either join the pyramid, move to amateur leagues or just fold.

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread