Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

Nothing lined up at all mate.

You’ve always said that you’re a huge Bo’ness Utd fan and that they’re a great team and a great club with fantastic fans except for [mention=26552]Scuzz[/mention]

I expect you’ll be attending our games as a supporter for the rest of the season? 

8 hours ago, jc1 said:

Nothing lined up at all mate.

To be fair, it's not like you would say it in public on here if there are currently talks ongoing with a club. ;) 

I hope you'll get a good, new, opportunity soon!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

What's up at Fauldhouse?  lot's of animosity on twitter, emergency meeting last night, players leaving, rumours of wage cuts due to money issues.

Maybe JC didn't just leave due to the Pyramid stuff.

Folk wanting the eos? 

The abuse aimed at players leaving is embarrassing!!! The same players who took wage cuts to allow us to bring other players in. I'm not getting right into it but my job at the club became unattainable with off field matters that affected myself and players anybody who's been around the club last 3years knows what myself coaching staff and players have put into the club bringing in professionalism and standards but when it's not being met in other areas it becomes a pointless exercise. I'm trying hard to keep it peaceful for the good people at the club but the shit I'm hearing and the treatment of players is not acceptable

What's up at Fauldhouse?  lot's of animosity on twitter, emergency meeting last night, players leaving, rumours of wage cuts due to money issues.
Maybe JC didn't just leave due to the Pyramid stuff.

Where you seeing this emergency meeting stuff?