Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

5 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Haha. Don’t think JC1 ever got banned for 11 weeks!!

He’s not a violent guy, just likes to use wee swearywords in every sentence! 😉 

I remember overhearing some things he said when I was just stood behind him at Tayport last season. Maybe best not to repeat everything. 😂

Joking aside, his passion is what I like about him.

7 minutes ago, Marten said:

I remember overhearing some things he said when I was just stood behind him at Tayport last season. Maybe best not to repeat everything. 😂

Joking aside, his passion is what I like about him.

Yeah! 🤣🤣

But at least he tapers it with his comments after matches!

It really is crazy.
It comes across that the committee haven't quite grasped how powerful and important communication and social media is in this day and age.

You have to reach out to your support, whether the news is good or bad, or you're going to struggle.

They have always been a bit like that, but Jon and a couple of others have ensured that supporters are kept up to speed.

By the sounds of things I don’t think their committee have grasped anything post 1960’s.

Haha. Don’t think JC1 ever got banned for 11 weeks!!
He’s not a violent guy, just likes to use wee swearywords in every sentence! [emoji6] 

He must hold the world record for a manager being sent off early. After an altercation with an assistant referee in a game at Armadale this season he was dispatched in first minute of the game.

5 hours ago, PJS said:

Very well said !!
The longer it takes the more attention it gathers.
It would seem the FUFC hierarchy find themselves in an uncomfortable position ??

Does anyone-else sense that maybe the next resignations will lead to a re-instatement or two? Beginning to sound as though the proverbial may be heading for the fan.

4 hours ago, jc1 said:

Explain? Too much power?? Haha facts are I managed the football side helped bring money and sponsorship in. Also updated the dressing rooms out my own pocket. I've left the club in far better shape than what I inherited!!! Not bigging myself up or blowing my own trumpet but not having the shitty rumours kicking about. Honesty and loyalty are 2 rare things

Possibly too honest?  Your opinion is valid and, with regards to Fauldhouse joining the pyramid, correct. 

But you gave the club a public ultimatum in an open forum before the meeting... was never going to end well regardless of the club leaders' position on joining the EoS.

Would you tend to agree?

For the record a statement will follow  from our secretary but our main focus just now is to have discussions with the current squad. This was done today and very happy to say most of the squad are staying on. Personally I'm disappointed how things turned out and I want to thank JC and Dunny for the great work they have done up to now. They leave us in a very good place with plenty to play for this season. Good luck on the next venture 🔴⚪⚫🇾🇪

11 minutes ago, Derek Sharp said:

For the record a statement will follow  from our secretary but our main focus just now is to have discussions with the current squad. This was done today and very happy to say most of the squad are staying on. Personally I'm disappointed how things turned out and I want to thank JC and Dunny for the great work they have done up to now. They leave us in a very good place with plenty to play for this season. Good luck on the next venture 🔴⚪⚫🇾🇪

That will be interesting. Be lucky if you have a club in a few years by not going. It's a shame I like fauldhouse good.club to visit

25 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

Possibly too honest?  Your opinion is valid and, with regards to Fauldhouse joining the pyramid, correct. 

But you gave the club a public ultimatum in an open forum before the meeting... was never going to end well regardless of the club leaders' position on joining the EoS.

Would you tend to agree?

Yes Che Dail, I 100% agree about being too honest

but doesn't matter if he made it public about resigning if Fauldhouse decided not to join the pyramid or just saying it in a private meeting with the comittee, I get the impression that the same outcome would happen anyways, nothing to do with the ultimatum, the committee have decided they do not want to leave the junior ranks for the pyramid. 

As all this pyramid/junior/senior carry on continues I have really come to the conclusion that teams who stay are either weak, caught in ole times/history or have no vision for their clubs future as staying without doubt there is nothing to gain from it anymore and possibly demise if more teams leave the junior ranks. 

8 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

but doesn't matter if he made it public about resigning if Fauldhouse decided not to join the pyramid or just saying it in a private meeting with the comittee, I get the impression that the same outcome would happen anyways, nothing to do with the ultimatum, the committee have decided they do not want to leave the junior ranks for the pyramid. 

As all this pyramid/junior/senior carry on continues I have really come to the conclusion that teams who stay are either weak, caught in ole times/history or have no vision for their clubs future as staying without doubt there is nothing to gain from it anymore and possibly demise if more teams leave the junior ranks. 

I think everyone is putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 5 here at no point has fauldhouse said that they are moving or staying ? What's happened between JC  and the club well who knows?

Would you tend to agree?

Not really a public ultimatum though as I’m 99.9% sure JC will have made his feelings on the clubs position clear to the committee men’s faces numerous times prior to stating his views on social media.

Mr Sharp doesn't do discussions on social media, looking at some of the stuff he comments on and replies to it looks like its not the 1960s he is stuck in more like 1690.

Oh well, it’s a staunch place up that end of the county to be fair! [emoji1][emoji636]

8 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Mr Sharp doesn't do discussions on social media, looking at some of the stuff he comments on and replies to it looks like its not the 1960s he is stuck in more like 1690.

And there it is...why I dont do social media ..big sad keyboard warrior....

4 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Very few managers and players stay at a club for the lifetime of their career. Most will move on either to better their career, for better money, or in one case at my club a few years ago because they wanted to play at such a high level and moved down a grade.

At the end of the day it is up to the club to decide its fate. Fauldhouse can remain static if it chooses! My concern if I was a Hoose supporter would be, what standard of football are they going to be watching in a couple of years. How many clubs will remain in the Juniors and how competitive will it be?

There is an alternative though. If the majority of fans disagree with the club, and there are trusted people around who believe that they can run the club, perhaps better, and that is a huge question and commitment, then call an egm and see what the mood of the community is - do you take a chance or not?

I t will be interesting to see where a Fauldhouse are in a couple of years. As a huge fan of football at this level, I wish the best for all concerned.

18 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Not really a public ultimatum though as I’m 99.9% sure JC will have made his feelings on the clubs position clear to the committee men’s faces numerous times prior to stating his views on social media.

He'd said on this thread on Tuesday night that he wouldn't be staying on if Fauldhouse stay Juniors - that's an ultimatum, and it's in public.

Tbf he also said that he'd already made that clear to the club and from his other comments it is obvious to all what his opinions are.

Just a shame he wasn't able to persuade them in private is all I'm saying - I'm sure everyone else was willing him on and hoping they'd move now.