Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

Nothing but the very best to JC. Seems a straight-up guy who did everything he could for the Hoose in a difficult period. I suspect the club's loss will be someone else's gain.

Doesn't look rosy for the club at the moment here's hoping the EOS announcement of another year of conferences finally convinces the remaining east Juniors that the shit has hit the fan and it's time to move.

All the best JC.

Am I safe to assume that Fauldhouse committee aren't so keen to progress and make the step.up to EOS?
If so that is a real shame.

But for you, if you find yourself no longer on the same page as the committee, you'll always be pissing in the wind.

The days of the old junior committees are finished, the East Juniors is finished unfortunately, Fauldhouse Bathgate Whitburn all need to move now, There is no teams left, 3 Amateur teams would make up a very small division, the quality would be very poor and all the player want to try the EOS as that's were it's happening.

8 hours ago, jc1 said:

All the best to Fauldhouse utd in the future. My time has came to an end I want to thank everyone for the support in the 3 years. I leave with a heavy heart but my position became impossible to continue in. No slagging matches ect I'll be forever grateful for the opportunity but the time is right to leave

Sorry to read this, I always respected you as a manager. Not just from on here, but also from going to games I got a good impression of you. All the best to you in the future and I hope you will move up in your career, which imo you deserve.

Are they giving any reason to justify not moving to the EoS?  I can kind of understand why clubs might have stayed junior last year but I'm genuinely struggling to understand now.

East juniors south section down to 20 teams with four of them being newly elected amateurs (three clubs from towns already represented in the EoS and one club rejected by the EoS).  2 more already announced as leaving with more very likely to follow.  Many west sides likely to exit for the new WoS. 

What's left for them?  What are the long term prospects of staying in a continually weakening east juniors?  I would be demanding an answer if I was a fan of a club deciding to stay for another season.  

Edited by stanley

Many posters have said that the standard of the East (south) Juniors had gone down because players are choosing to go to EoS clubs.

Maybe this is what finally makes up the minds for some of these Junior clubs. Player power!

Best of Luck JC. Not that you'll need it.

Edited by Dev
up-date

16 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Yes they can. They can be asked to be released or just not come back. What are you going to do force them to play

Breach of Contract:

"A Professional Player, who leaves a Club in violation of his Agreement with that Club may be suspended and may be liable to sports sanctions and the payment of any compensation claims in accordance with the Judicial Panel Protocol and/or the FIFA Regulations, as appropriate."

2 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Well nobody signs a deal saying they CAN throw their rattle out of the pram if the gaffer decides to resign.

No, indeed, but how do you guarantee getting the best out of players who don't want to be there any longer? We've all seen teams fall apart because of this.

12 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

Breach of Contract:

"A Professional Player, who leaves a Club in violation of his Agreement with that Club may be suspended and may be liable to sports sanctions and the payment of any compensation claims in accordance with the Judicial Panel Protocol and/or the FIFA Regulations, as appropriate."

Yes but fauldhouse would need to pay lawyers etc are they going to do that when they shat it because of 150k toilet blocks and tuesday night and Elgin and £20 to get in

20 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Well nobody signs a deal saying they CAN throw their rattle out of the pram if the gaffer decides to resign.

But its been happening for years at Junior level. Manager goes midseason and suddenly 5 or 6 players sod off and don't come back.

Never thought its right, you sign for the club not the manager.

Edited by Junior Pub League