Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

What's left with no Fife teams:

Fauldhouse, Harthill, Armadale, Whitburn, Stoneyburn, West Calder, Bathgate, Livingston, Pumpherston, Linithgow Rose CFC, Bo'ness United JFC, Syngenta, Sauchie Juniors CFC

Theirs speculation west Calder may go with big announcement in a few weeks 

Just now, LongTimeLurker said:

...and Harthill are thinking about going west apparently according to a poster from Whitburn who works with two of their committee. Any club that hangs around in the east region south section at this point has a death wish.

During the end of last season, I spoke with committee members of both Harthill and West Calder, unofficially capacity I may add and not one person to a man had no intention or thoughts on going to the pyramid/seniors but obviously since then there has been much change and its more like a snowball stating at a snowy hill and starting ot roll. So their views will may have changed but kicking and screaming I may add but they're most likley thinking it maybe time to go

12 minutes ago, the sniper said:
13 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:
What's left with no Fife teams:
Fauldhouse, Harthill, Armadale, Whitburn, Stoneyburn, West Calder, Bathgate, Livingston, Pumpherston, Linithgow Rose CFC, Bo'ness United JFC, Syngenta, Sauchie Juniors CFC

Aye looks about as appealing as watching your parents f@#k

Fauldhouse is indeed a strange place 🤣

Have to say I will be genuinely excited if Fauldhouse, Whitburn and Bathgate make the step up.
These for me are the remaining West Lothian big teams.
If any of those dont, they are finished in my opinion.

Imagine the scenes in two years time when they finally face up to the obvious and they pitch up, a league below West Calder or similar, who will have pinched all their best players by that time.

It's not now or never for these teams.
It's now or too late.

Have to say I will be genuinely excited if Fauldhouse, Whitburn and Bathgate make the step up.
These for me are the remaining West Lothian big teams.
If any of those dont, they are finished in my opinion.

Imagine the scenes in two years time when they finally face up to the obvious and they pitch up, a league below West Calder or similar, who will have pinched all their best players by that time.

It's not now or never for these teams.
It's now or too late.
Couldn't put it any better myself

Is this from the Official Fauldhouse Twitter Account?

Fauldhouseutd

@Fauldhouseutd1

All the best to Thornton in the eos

Quote Tweet

Thornton Hibs JFC

@ThorntonHibsJFC

· 6h

Club Announcement https://thorntonhibs.com/news/club-announcement-2513853.html

3:25 pm · 19 Feb 2020·Twitter for Android

Retweets

All the best to Fauldhouse utd in the future. My time has came to an end I want to thank everyone for the support in the 3 years. I leave with a heavy heart but my position became impossible to continue in. No slagging matches ect I'll be forever grateful for the opportunity but the time is right to leave

All the best to Fauldhouse utd in the future. My time has came to an end I want to thank everyone for the support in the 3 years. I leave with a heavy heart but my position became impossible to continue in. No slagging matches ect I'll be forever grateful for the opportunity but the time is right to leave

Sorry to see this JC, you seem a nice guy with honest opinions and if you’ve decided to move on I’m sure everyone wishes you the best for the future.

So sorry it has come to this all the best wherever you go you can hold your head high with the job that you have done

30 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Keep a close eye on The Hoose due to my long friendship with the gateman at Park View. But also cause of the honesty you portray as manager. Hope all goes well for you in the future JC!

Gate men are absolute gentlemen and legends Gary and alec are top men

Keep a close eye on The Hoose due to my long friendship with the gateman at Park View. But also cause of the honesty you portray as manager. Hope all goes well for you in the future JC!