Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

Versatile is the word you were looking for , i.e. he can be an absolute haddy in any position. God knows how he keeps managing to get a team to sign for. [emoji6]
Willie was retired as a player at Tayport Gordon.
I like him and decent in his day. Must have shed a few pounds if going to play top end of south sl.
Wtf is happening at Kennoway though ?

2 hours ago, superbigal said:

Wtf is happening at Kennoway though ?

Kennoway actually looked really decent 2 weeks ago. Very young squad but at times looked like a very good team, much better than their league position suggests. Maybe just a bit naive for this level at the moment

2 new additions to the squad in the last week firstly Jamie Hunter transfers over from rossvale. Hunter is a player I know well having been his team mate and a signing I'm delighted with he'll bring leadership and experience. Secondly young Greg Burns who comes from Rossvale U21's Greg has impressed in training last 2 weeks. Both go into squad for the Scottish last 16 tie on Saturday away to Pollok. A huge thank you to Rossvale for their assistance in getting these deals done a great club to deal with IMG_20200124_013901.jpeg20200123_192906.jpeg

Disappointed with yesterday but extremely proud of my players and club. All 4 goals are terrible from our point of view there is no getting away from that. But we were well in the game at 1-0 till the red card which in my opinion was very harsh especially after a similar challenge on our player in the first half resulting in the ref saying play on but yesterday is done with we must dust ourselves down and take the lessons from it and use it as motivation to crack on in the league and cups we are still competing for. Fans to the great support through from fauldhouse it was greatly appreciated and hopefully see them at park view getting behind the boys in the coming months and seasons ahead [emoji536][emoji1267]

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, the sniper said:
8 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Take it by that fauldhouse arent coming again

I've absolutely no idea mate but by the looks of it will be a west Lothian league next season if the rumoured teams move

IMO it’s an awful decision by any of the WL based clubs that may elect to remain Juniors.