Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

Absolutely delighted to be in the last 16. My players deserve all the praise possible the character and desire today was an absolute joy. But more importantly the togetherness won us the game. Today was a proper cup tie 2 teams having a proper ding dong at each other. This is why I'll ALWAYS defend my players cause they work their arses of for this club

Well done big man - best result of the day - it was Sweet, very Sweet

You might say Fix on The Run [emoji443][emoji445][emoji445][emoji445][emoji445][emoji81][emoji81][emoji81]

15 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

POSTED UNDER RESULTS OF THE DAY

A few good candidates at the weekend. What do you think?

Fauldhouse beating Basil Brush Utd? Neilston taking out Lochee? Talbot hitting six against the Buffs, or Peasies plowing past Rutherglen? Plenty of others to choose from too.

10 hours ago, Miller69 said:

Step to far for that manager IMO stick to the easy side is the street 

What if other teams move and you are playing poor teams. Everyone should want to reach their highest point play against the best teams and the best players. The way it's going ersjfa will just die slow death unless clubs take the initiative and move over. Yes I said earlier they will hang fire to see on the Hope's they will get in pyramid although it's not going to happen

Alan the Cameroon fan maybe am reading this wrong what’s up with our manager as you a Cameroon fan so you would not have seen us much he still have a team in the Scottish and in all the other cup and 4th in the league think he would do ok in eos if fufc were interested but as far as heard there’s not

Alan the Cameroon fan maybe am reading this wrong what’s up with our manager as you a Cameroon fan so you would not have seen us much he still have a team in the Scottish and in all the other cup and 4th in the league think he would do ok in eos if fufc were interested but as far as heard there’s not
Think your at the wrong man mate Alan hasn't been slating jc anywhere that I can see

Disappointed yesterday not to get 3points thought the boys would it to n a good shift but didn’t get over the line just need to look forward to next weeks game and hopefully we get the 3points all the best to Jc dunny Stacey and toddy and the boys for the new yr mon the hoose