Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

Original ref has been changed to a higher grade referee with an observer

Was planning a wee Highland League groundhopping trip this Saturday but I might just head to this fixture now. Sounds like it could be feisty.
Hope the SJFA have requested an experienced Ref for the tie.

6 minutes ago, superbigal said:

This is not a junior issue imo.
This is clearly a sfa referee issue.
Changing the ref indicates this even more.
If someone in the eos wanted to do this I cant see past the same end result.

Even after a complaint? Do you think it would be tossed out then as well?

17 minutes ago, superbigal said:

This is not a junior issue imo.
This is clearly a sfa referee issue.
Changing the ref indicates this even more.
If someone in the eos wanted to do this I cant see past the same end result.

Isn't it clearly the SJFA taking the referee's word at face value, ignoring the evidence presented by Fauldhouse, and throwing out the complaint?

I doubt the SFA were even aware.

I've been blocked on Twitter despite no interactions there, but due to having the audacity to criticise how junior football is run on here. That despite the fact that the club I follow is actually a junior club, I go to far more junior games than any other grade & I know a fair amount of people involved in junior football. With the people I know within junior football I don't necessarily agree on everything but I'm happy to agree to disagree and respect each other. This person clearly doesn't understand that...
People like that don't exactly help junior football.

Spot on mate. I wasn’t abusive to the guy or anything like that. I just made a counter point to whatever nonsense he was spouting, basically just saying why I felt leaving the Juniors was the right choice by Bo’ness and the others clubs who jumped at the same time. Blocked! [emoji1]

SJFA, like or not are elected members by the clubs,every now and then a ruling will go against one or other team.
You have no option but to accept the ruling and move on accordingly.
It does appear that the SJFA have just condoned cheating. It's not a good look and no wonder Hoose are rather upset.

20 hours ago, jc1 said:

Regretting it now if I'm being brutally honest. The clear evidence was there. But sjfa have informed my secretary they cant go against the referees decision. Couldn't make it up!!!!! Can confirm absolutely zero evidence of any dangerous holes. Make your own minds up. Another thing in statements from BOD they clearly state that they would REFUSE to carry out any repairs which FORCED the ref to call off match but by Saturday morning these mysterious dangerous holes disappeared.

Just go up and pump them out the cup Jc 

SFA or SJFA, it doesn’t matter, both organisations corrupt to the core, f**k them both. I don’t think there will ever be another situation in my lifetime that is totally biased as this one. Total embarrassment, referee should be struck off, doing a pitch inspection in the pitch black at 6.45 in November, not as much as a fag light to let him see, pathetic, BOD using the poor foxes as well as a get out, they must be living down by the Beach and enjoying the balmy sheep shagging weather before they do there daily dig, but the damage is done. The draconian wankers who voted this through should be named and shamed. Unfit for office

On 27/11/2019 at 08:23, wow-wee said:

When faulhouse go up there on Saturday then the repairs to the pitch will be clearly visible ! If not then that would be further proof they were at it.

Mate I took the pictures and video....there ARE no repairs required....pitch was like a bowling green to be honest