Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

From what I can see from comments from someone else it looks like he has went down the video evidence shouldn't/cant be used line of defence.

Would love to be able to see their tweets but I was blocked a while ago for making a civilised and reasonable case for joining the EOSFL as opposed to remaining Junior. They don’t like alternative opinions!

Regretting it now if I'm being brutally honest. The clear evidence was there. But sjfa have informed my secretary they cant go against the referees decision. Couldn't make it up!!!!! Can confirm absolutely zero evidence of any dangerous holes. Make your own minds up. Another thing in statements from BOD they clearly state that they would REFUSE to carry out any repairs which FORCED the ref to call off match but by Saturday morning these mysterious dangerous holes disappeared.

Would love to be able to see their tweets but I was blocked a while ago for making a civilised and reasonable case for joining the EOSFL as opposed to remaining Junior. They don’t like alternative opinions!

Regretting it now if I'm being brutally honest. The clear evidence was there. But sjfa have informed my secretary they cant go against the referees decision. Couldn't make it up!!!!! Can confirm absolutely zero evidence of any dangerous holes. Make your own minds up. Another thing in statements from BOD they clearly state that they would REFUSE to carry out any repairs which FORCED the ref to call off match but by Saturday morning these mysterious dangerous holes disappeared.

I seen the videos and photos of the pitch that you retweeted and the evidence (or lack of) is pretty damning.

Wonder how much was in the wee broon envelope given to the referee to call it off.

Yip

A simple case of backing their ref, they don't want to lose the integrity of the officials, if use had won then it shows that the refereeing standards are corrupt, they can't be seen to be doing that, even though deep down its the wrong decision it safes face for the referees association, its a farsical decision, go up there and pump them, you'll probably arrive to be told its off due to frost

Guest Moomintroll

Have been watching this with interest & the end result is astonishing. Completely obvious what has went on & the SJFA unsurprisingly ignore the evidence & plod on regardless.

Well the precedent is set now JC.
Next time your struggling for a team just do a Bridge of Don. Make up some cock and bull (or fox) excuse and get a bent referee in to say the park is unplayable and Bob’s your uncle.
If there was ever and excuse to bail out the sinking ship you have one now.

9 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I've been blocked on Twitter despite no interactions there, but due to having the audacity to criticise how junior football is run on here. That despite the fact that the club I follow is actually a junior club, I go to far more junior games than any other grade & I know a fair amount of people involved in junior football. With the people I know within junior football I don't necessarily agree on everything but I'm happy to agree to disagree and respect each other. This person clearly doesn't understand that...

People like that don't exactly help junior football.

1 hour ago, Marten said:

I've been blocked on Twitter despite no interactions there, but due to having the audacity to criticise how junior football is run on here. That despite the fact that the club I follow is actually a junior club, I go to far more junior games than any other grade & I know a fair amount of people involved in junior football. With the people I know within junior football I don't necessarily agree on everything but I'm happy to agree to disagree and respect each other. This person clearly doesn't understand that...

It's run by that Talbot clown who has been banned from here and then went and set-up another forum, which has bombed.  If he has blocked you, then you must be doing something right Marten, consider it a badge of honour :lol:

It's run by that Talbot clown who has been banned from here and then went and set-up another forum, which has bombed.  If he has blocked you, then you must be doing something right Marten, consider it a badge of honour :lol:

A few Talbot clowns barred fae here to be fair lol

3 hours ago, Marten said:

Aye but you’re Dutch. What do you know about Junior Fitba? 😉😂