Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

1 hour ago, Small Fish said:

Any idea of the outcome yet?

Fauldhouse Utd Official FB Page

After the meeting tonight and all the evidence we have provided we have been told we are going to bridge of don this week in the cup this is an absolutely shambolic decision in the clubs opinion we provided enough evidence to prove our case was correct

Can everyone share this get this injustice out there

4 minutes ago, The Informer said:

Unfortunately this sums up Junior football at the moment, or should I say the people running it.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in West Lothian, you'll remember just  a couple of seasons ago Fauldhouse Utd competing against these teams instead of clubs contriving a postponement for "fox holes"

Broxburn Athletic through the Scottish Cup 4th Round and a visit to Premier Division St Mirren
Linlithgow Rose featured on Friday night football in a full house against Falkirk
Blackburn Utd holding their own in a high quality and very competitive Premier Division

It does stink but just go up there and win the game now, try keep your composure and not let events turn it into a farce, the motivatuon is there. Just hope you dont get the same ref we got up there otherwise he ll do his best to get another north team through, his words not ours.

8 minutes ago, Gimme said:

Or just refuse to go, withdraw from the tournament and join the EoSFL.

Totally agree! Win or lose, it doesn’t mean f**k all. The integrity of the competition is gone and I really couldn’t care less about winning anything whilst representing that shower. Embarrassing to be a representative of their association

Think it's obvious that the SJFA are never going to change, whether you want to play in an organisation like this long term is up to you...

30 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Looks like someone on here  has deleted their twitter account;)

Nah, just deleted all their tweets from prior to the decision ;)

Edited by Ginaro

They didn't think anyone would check. It's that simple.
Fauldhouse, you are now playing in an amateur set up and there is an opportunity to get out and join a set up that wont treat you like a pub team.

That's the bit that really intrigues me. Why would a referee put their reputation on the line for something which appears to be fabricated. If there are no fox holes and the referee has called it off then his position as a referee is in serious doubt. If there is no referee and it was just used as an alibi iike a Woking Pizza Express then that also needs to be dealt with very severely. In either case a serious precedent has to be established and a ban from the Cup this year and possibly into future years too.

A simple case of backing their ref, they don't want to lose the integrity of the officials, if use had won then it shows that the refereeing standards are corrupt, they can't be seen to be doing that, even though deep down its the wrong decision it safes face for the referees association, its a farsical decision, go up there and pump them, you'll probably arrive to be told its off due to frost

No surprise in this decision sums up the sjfa I'm sure most club's will be hoping faulhouse go and beat that mob but it doesn't make things right all I can say to the rest of you guys in the east you can bring this association to an end and all of you move over to the eosl .

Fauldhouse, Bathgate and Whitburn are all equipped to make the step UP to EOS but Bathgate and Whitburn dont have the balls for it.
I've seen enough east Region and EOS games to see the gap is widening.
West Region is a different ball game.
Why get left out?

No surprise in this decision sums up the sjfa I'm sure most club's will be hoping faulhouse go and beat that mob but it doesn't make things right all I can say to the rest of you guys in the east you can bring this association to an end and all of you move over to the eosl .

21 minutes ago, spit said:

A simple case of backing their ref, they don't want to lose the integrity of the officials, if use had won then it shows that the refereeing standards are corrupt, they can't be seen to be doing that, even though deep down its the wrong decision it safes face for the referees association, its a farsical decision, go up there and pump them, you'll probably arrive to be told its off due to frost

That depends on what has actually happened - if the referee inspects the pitch and finds a problem, but it can be fixed before kick-off then surely it puts the onus on the home club to effect repairs to try and get the match on? In that situation you can simultaneously back the ref and sanction the home club if they don't bother trying to fix things.

7 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Baghdad bob-esque behaviour from our esteemed friend with the forum. How anyone can defend the sjfa on this is beyond me.

To no one's surprise, the massive twat has gone private.

Edited by Ginaro

28 minutes ago, TheLad said:

Fauldhouse, Bathgate and Whitburn are all equipped to make the step UP to EOS but Bathgate and Whitburn dont have the balls for it.
Why get left out?

We are not going to get left out the west will be in the pyramid next season its the East junior's that are going to be left out unless you join the esol ?

Why get left out?

The gap isn’t quite widening at a rate that’d leave Fauldhouse, Bathgate and Whitburn behind quite yet, but only IF they chose to jump to the EOSFL sooner rather than later. However without naming sides or unintentionally seeming disrespectful, as it stands currently there are still teams with far less prospects and potential in the EOSFL than the three Junior sides mentioned above.