Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

'Blatantly allowed another club to fulfill their fixture'

Sounds a crime right enough....

Have to laugh at the podcast Jc was on tonight spouting about BOD blatantly cheating when his own club blatantly allowed another club to fulfill there fixture and play there cup tie at Fauldhouse own ground,now i would see the point if it was a local side like Stoneyburn or Harthill but letting a side from Fife play at their ground so as thats sides suspended players were available for a league game next week. I dont  see a media uproar about what his club has done but its rhe talk of West lothian and i know some people from the village who are outraged that the club done this to help out one of the league favourites.

8 hours ago, dealornodeal said:

Have to laugh at the podcast Jc was on tonight spouting about BOD blatantly cheating when his own club blatantly allowed another club to fulfill there fixture and play there cup tie at Fauldhouse own ground,now i would see the point if it was a local side like Stoneyburn or Harthill but letting a side from Fife play at their ground so as thats sides suspended players were available for a league game next week. I dont  see a media uproar about what his club has done but its rhe talk of West lothian and i know some people from the village who are outraged that the club done this to help out one of the league favourites.

If I mind right a couple of seasons ago I think it was Tranent helped Fauldhouse out hosting a match when the Fauldhouse pitch was unavailable. Seems to me like it was a decent gesture, one club looking out for another for the greater benefit of Junior football.

It looks pretty small minded or "blatantly" desperate to equate one club doing all it can to get a match played versus another apparantly making up nonsense to stop a game getting played.

Have heard a lot of excuses down the years for junior clubs calling games off but foxes is a beauty. Every club ( although they won't admit it ) has tried it or at least thought about doing it at some time in their history. It's obvious that BoD never expected anybody from Fauldhoose to pay them a visit lol.  Can't see them being thrown out as it seems they went through procedure with referee. Have Fauldhoose put in a protest to SJFA , are they claiming the game ?

On 24/11/2019 at 18:34, jc1 said:

I've been very vocal on this as it's clear as day bringing the game into disrepute. Derek sharp our committee man was at the ground Saturday morning and videos and also pics of the pitch are clear for all to see. Bridge of don still haven't been in contact with us. We found out through a tweet from the sjfa the match was off which is very poor. Also a pitch inspection at night when there ain't floodlights. No pictures from bridge of don of the damage (cause there wasnt any) I dont think they envisaged anyone from our club being up there to check. There is no way my club should be going up to bridge of don Saturday coming and forking out on a bus and also a pre match meal. I believe the evidence submitted by my club with a fact of timeline will be more than enough for the sjfa to take the appropriate action

Fully agreed with you, that sounds pretty disgraceful. Not just that the game was called off for reasons that were clearly not honest, but that they didn't even bother communicating with yourselves is a pretty poor showing. There is no way that you should be made to go there now and you should be awarded the tie.

12 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

Have heard a lot of excuses down the years for junior clubs calling games off but foxes is a beauty. Every club ( although they won't admit it ) has tried it or at least thought about doing it at some time in their history. It's obvious that BoD never expected anybody from Fauldhoose to pay them a visit lol.  Can't see them being thrown out as it seems they went through procedure with referee. Have Fauldhoose put in a protest to SJFA , are they claiming the game ?

That's the bit that really intrigues me. Why would a referee put their reputation on the line for something which appears to be fabricated. If there are no fox holes and the referee has called it off then his position as a referee is in serious doubt. If there is no referee and it was just used as an alibi iike a Woking Pizza Express then that also needs to be dealt with very severely. In either case a serious precedent has to be established and a ban from the Cup this year and possibly into future years too.

Edited by PastyMan

That's the bit that really intrigues me. Why would a referee put their reputation on the line for something which appears to be fabricated. If there are no fox holes and the referee has called it off then his position as a referee is in serious doubt. If there is no referee and it was just used as an alibi iike a Woking Pizza Express then that also needs to be dealt with very severely. In either case a serious precedent has to be established and a ban from the Cup this year and possibly into future years too.

I would imagine it was a Referee the club knew. If the pitch is 50-50 due to weather conditions ie frozen or waterlogged ok. In my refereeing days you got the sense whether a club wanted to get the game on or not.
If BOD have used the foxes digging up the pitch as an excuse they were taking a chance especially let alone I bet they didn’t bargain for a Fauldhouse official turning up at the ground.
The fact the pictures show the park as in pristine condition it looks dodgy as hell. Ref will be in big trouble if he is implicated

Bridge of don have been caught out big time, but more worryingly is the fact a ref must have also been seen to have cheated, this brings a totally different spin on things, these are the men who get backed to the hilt even when there wrong, but if this is the standard set then the sjfa have a major problem, the club should be dumped out the competition, and the ref should also fined he's no longer required, its made a mockery of the game

You would think after beating Kilwinning Rangers and Ardrossan Winton Rovers they would have been content with their Junior Cup progress this season, even if they had a few players unavailable due to stag do and went out to Fauldhouse United. Would have been no disgrace at all. The weather forecast looks freezing come this weekend so could genuinely be off and tie not played until later in December now that means Fauldhouse fall behind in league games played.