Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

4 hours ago, Spyro said:

Tbf to the foxes, at least they had the decency to work through the night repairing the holes they dug and doing such a good job they never left a mark

It's obviously clear here that bridge of don have been caught cheating and the evidence is there for everyone to see I think the sjfa should throw them out of the competition and fauldhouse get awarded the tie and if they dont whats to stop other teams doing this in the future .

I've been very vocal on this as it's clear as day bringing the game into disrepute. Derek sharp our committee man was at the ground Saturday morning and videos and also pics of the pitch are clear for all to see. Bridge of don still haven't been in contact with us. We found out through a tweet from the sjfa the match was off which is very poor. Also a pitch inspection at night when there ain't floodlights. No pictures from bridge of don of the damage (cause there wasnt any) I dont think they envisaged anyone from our club being up there to check. There is no way my club should be going up to bridge of don Saturday coming and forking out on a bus and also a pre match meal. I believe the evidence submitted by my club with a fact of timeline will be more than enough for the sjfa to take the appropriate action

14 minutes ago, jc1 said:

I've been very vocal on this as it's clear as day bringing the game into disrepute. Derek sharp our committee man was at the ground Saturday morning and videos and also pics of the pitch are clear for all to see. Bridge of don still haven't been in contact with us. We found out through a tweet from the sjfa the match was off which is very poor. Also a pitch inspection at night when there ain't floodlights. No pictures from bridge of don of the damage (cause there wasnt any) I dont think they envisaged anyone from our club being up there to check. There is no way my club should be going up to bridge of don Saturday coming and forking out on a bus and also a pre match meal. I believe the evidence submitted by my club with a fact of timeline will be more than enough for the sjfa to take the appropriate action

100% agree the sjfa must take action against them they are clearly cheating not just throwing them out the cup but a large fine and a ban from future competitions.

Do the rules not state that its got to be a ref who judges if a pitch is unplayable or not? He/She could be in real trouble if it's proved that the pitch was playable surely. Take it the SJFA have been informed of this so they could arrange for a second opinion. Must admit I've never seen holes made by foxes. Is the damage easily repairable? 

If the SJFA do not act appropriately, then I'm sorry but the whole competition will be seen as nothing but amateur, a pub league effort.
SJFA is struggling to maintain any credibility as it is, without allowing this to fly without comment or intervention.

I've been asked to keep quiet but I'm sorry I can't sit back and watch my club be screwed over by lies. We have more than enough evidence to prove there is foul play. I believe it will be heard tomorrow night

If the SJFA do not act appropriately, then I'm sorry but the whole competition will be seen as nothing but amateur, a pub league effort.
SJFA is struggling to maintain any credibility as it is, without allowing this to fly without comment or intervention.

Have to laugh at the podcast Jc was on tonight spouting about BOD blatantly cheating when his own club blatantly allowed another club to fulfill there fixture and play there cup tie at Fauldhouse own ground,now i would see the point if it was a local side like Stoneyburn or Harthill but letting a side from Fife play at their ground so as thats sides suspended players were available for a league game next week. I dont  see a media uproar about what his club has done but its rhe talk of West lothian and i know some people from the village who are outraged that the club done this to help out one of the league favourites.

Edited by dealornodeal

The local team was west Calder!!!!!!! So trying to slate a club that helped to get a game ON [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Have to laugh at the podcast Jc was on tonight spouting about BOD blatantly cheating when his own club blatantly allowed another club to fulfill there fixture and play there cup tie at Fauldhouse own ground,now i would see the point if it was a local side like Stoneyburn or Harthill but letting a side from Fife play at their ground so as thats sides suspended players were available for a league game next week. I dont  see a media uproar about what his club has done but its rhe talk of West lothian and i know some people from the village who are outraged that the club done this to help out one of the league favourites.