Fauldhouse utd 19/20

jc1

I’m not a supporter of this club or know anything about it but reading the comments yous are joint top of the league and still on every cup competition and your saying you need a change ? Wonder if Celtic and Rangers need a change as they are joint top of league and in all the competitions. What a complete bawbag you seem to be

I’m not a supporter of this club or know anything about it but reading the comments yous are joint top of the league and still on every cup competition and your saying you need a change ? Wonder if Celtic and Rangers need a change as they are joint top of league and in all the competitions. What a complete bawbag you seem to be
There speaks a wise man :)

Guest Rob Roy no 1
1 hour ago, fergal said:

brilliant post sir - it took you long enough to reply he he - looks like you need alot of thinking time and are a bit slow to react - its alright i understand - yes you are right about knowing nothing about football - thats why i follow fauldhouse !

you are obviously a fecking idiot trying to bring fauldhouse down.  Fauldhouse are a good club doing well at the moment. Jc has assembled a good team there and is doing a good job keep it up jon 👍

brilliant post sir - it took you long enough to reply he he - looks like you need alot of thinking time and are a bit slow to react - its alright i understand - yes you are right about knowing nothing about football - thats why i follow fauldhouse !

A bit slow to react ? Naw I just don’t spend all my time on here having absolutely zero clue what I’m talking about. You are a fucking dinosaur. I’ve forgot more about football than you know ya clueless old man

Guest Rob Roy no 1
10 minutes ago, fergal said:

sorry do i know you he he - a bit hostile through your way is it - talk about a biter - a love it robbie roy xxx

you ain’t a junior football supporter so why don’t you just stay away from the forum and stop being a dick. This is a forum for real fauldhouse fans which you clearly ain’t so why don’t you go down the bowling club way your mates and sit and talk shite

yes you are right about knowing nothing about football - thats why i follow fauldhouse !

ffs your the kind of supporter fauldhouse could do without , what a statement that is [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
Back your team through thick and thin instead of slagging off a team thats joint top of their league [emoji85]

your getting better 2 hours to reply this time he he - clueless old man am in my middle 30s lol - your limited knowledge of a person shines through on here and i love the dinosaur comment its priceless - better than being a snake mind you lol

Middle 30s. Should maybe move out your mums spare room and stop using her WiFi ya sad individual

Guest Rob Roy no 1
4 minutes ago, fergal said:

priceless lol - never knew they had any bowling clubs in your neck of the woods - enjoy 

Don’t be a w****r all your life and do the right thing and get behind your club 

Guest Rob Roy no 1
32 minutes ago, fergal said:

likewise and the same to you 

try and get sum better patter ya knob. For sumone in your 30s your patter is shite. Who you get it aff you maw 

If you are so concerned about the state of the club, you’re welcome to come up and discuss it like an adult on Thursday night or Friday afternoon... I’ll be there and would love to know what your real issue is and how you suggest we move on

Listen let’s all get behind the gaffer dunny and the lads and stop all this shite were still doing great in alll the cups sitting still ok in the league so big game on sat let’s see u all down at Pumpherston on sat getting behind the gaffer and the lads since ur all got lots to say mth

38 minutes ago, monthehoose said:

Come on guys, this is embarasing schoolboy stuff. any supporter from another junior team will be laughing at us. at each others throats after a couple of defeats.

Who’s at each other’s throats?! I think you’ll find we are all united. There’s just one keyboard warrior with a new account and an agenda, clearly not a supporter either as we all know each other and are always very open with our opinions 🤷‍♂️

Who’s at each other’s throats?! I think you’ll find we are all united. There’s just one keyboard warrior with a new account and an agenda, clearly not a supporter either as we all know each other and are always very open with our opinions [emoji2369]
Well said spyro [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]