Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, mwellhighland said:

greetin' about a free app.....

Of course there will be teething issues with something new like this but I'm sure they're working hard to fix these issues. If I were them, seeing some of the comments, I'd just give up. 

As a software development team lead myself I wouldn't describe random data loss (being removed from my leagues with no notification) as a teething issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mwellhighland said:

greetin' about a free app.....

Of course there will be teething issues with something new like this but I'm sure they're working hard to fix these issues. If I were them, seeing some of the comments, I'd just give up. 

People throwing their hands up and chucking in the towel.  If I was the makers I'd throw my hands up and chuck in the towel...

 

irony.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, boulderdomb said:

As a software development team lead myself I wouldn't describe random data loss (being removed from my leagues with no notification) as a teething issue.

Wrong. There's already a fix. 

1 hour ago, The_Judge said:

People throwing their hands up and chucking in the towel.  If I was the makers I'd throw my hands up and chuck in the towel...

 

irony.gif

Obvious hyperbole is obvious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An issue I've noticed is I have 117.5 points but when I go to "leagues" my overall points is 99.5?  It also says I'm 273rd place in the league when in fact I am in 61st place when I click into the league itself.

No complaints here as it's early days for the app.  Just wanted to let the person who is working on it know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking as the manager of the team that is currently in second place, I would say that it's no bad. Definitely the odd difficulty - I lost points on last week's total as I made a sub before the totals were finalised this week. I'm adopting a philosophical approach to the quirks - much like referee errors, they'll even out over the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone wrapped their heed around changing formations yet? Keeps telling me to sell Mid5 but I sold Mid4 thinking it would do the same job. Apparently not, still need to sell Mid5. Unless I get a wildcard every week it looks like I'm not changing formations at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Anyone wrapped their heed around changing formations yet? Keeps telling me to sell Mid5 but I sold Mid4 thinking it would do the same job. Apparently not, still need to sell Mid5. Unless I get a wildcard every week it looks like I'm not changing formations at all.

I've got the exact same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

App works fine for me (iPhone) or seems like it anyway. Hardly any points but as I’ve invested £0 and about 15mins I’m okay with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to pick a team. -12 pts already cos I changed formation and thought I needed to remove my whole midfield and start again.

 

It's a bit poor but will stick with it for now

 

Eta: too late to join the PnB league?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally managed to register but can't select any strikers cos they're hidden by the subs. Anyone know how to get rid of the subs from my phone screen so I can actually pick a full team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Finally managed to register but can't select any strikers cos they're hidden by the subs. Anyone know how to get rid of the subs from my phone screen so I can actually pick a full team

Need to go to the smallest font size on your phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...